Chapter 54

Avery's P. O. V

    "Some people want to see you", a policeman said.

    He forcefully drew me out of the cell and led me to where those people were. When I got there I saw my dad, Pamela and Angel.....not Angel my step-sis but Joel's cousin. I sat down and looked at them straight into their eyes and the look in their eyes says they came to break a bad news to me.

   " Good afternoon dad",I broke the silence.

   "How are you fairing?", he asked

   " Except for the inmate and the policemen and women,I am good",I said.

   "Pamela told me you were locked up in here and I came here immediately but they said their visiting hours are closed. So we came here right away", my dad said.

   " What really happened? ",Angel asked as she stood beside my dad.

  " After they uploaded the video I went to confront them and we began to exchange words and before I knew it we began to fight, I was outnumbered and beaten....by the look on my face you would know I wasn't pitied. When Mia wanted to beat me I pushed her with my legs and she became unconscious. How is she by the way?",I asked remembering Mia's supposed condition.

   They were all silent when I asked the question and my heart began to beat fast. I asked again,"How is she?" But just like before all I got was silence.

   "Answer me", I hit the desk.

  Angel gave me the shock of my life, " Mia is dead".

   I couldn't move, its not possible I killed somebody."You are joking right?",I asked.

    "We have bad news", Pamela said and I looked at her still not able to talk.

    " Your admission has been terminated and you are looking at 5 to 7 years of imprisonment ",Pamela shocked me.
____________________________________

I was in my cell,in the cell I was with five heartless troublemakers, all they did was make trouble and I will try to avoid them at least before I get out of here. I laid on my bed as tears began to fill my eyes. I will be in here with this heartless murderers. I will have to face 5 to 7 years of torture and my dream of been the best psychologist the world has had has gone done the drain all because of anger, Charles is right anger can get the best of you oh, I meant the worst of you. They turned that sweet loveable girl to a hopeless ex convict with no future plans.

     A hand gripped my hair breaking me out of my thought, the person gripped my hair and drew me to the ground. My face landing on the hard ground, did I tell you I was laying down in the highest decker? Well I just did. As I fell to the ground my stomach began to ache me, not just my stomach but my whole body, I touched my stomach cause it really hurt, that the part that hurt me.

    The stupid girl or woman still held my hair tight, she drew me up with my hair. What's up with her and my hair?. I stood up and she pushed me against the wall.

   " Can't you serve us right? ",the girl who has been maltreating my hair spoke.

   " How?",I asked.

    "You are suppose to be cleaning our nails, doing our works for us, doing what slaves do generally", the same girl said. Two more girls pinned me against the wall properly, guess I wasn't staying properly.

       " Fine",I said.

    She signalled her friends to let go of me. Her minions let go of me and I fell to the ground crying. I felt weak and tired.
I can't take this beating everyday for 5 to 7years. I might not survive it.