Chapter 20

Joshua's P. O. V

    Joel invited Seb, Charles and I for dinner. I kind of overheard Charles saying the girls are invited, so maybe the girls are coming to.....great, now I can talk to Avery.

    "Seb, are you ready? ", I asked Seb.

    " Almost, if the announcement Jo wants to make isn't important, I will murder him",he threatened and I knew he was serious. He might not kill him but will definitely injure him and I will help injure him.

   "We will both murder him then........ Great you are done, let's go", I told him and we both left.

____________________________________

   We are finally at the restaurant where we have our get together. Mia, Dawn, Charles, Angel and Mil are already here. Its means Joel and Avery are yet to come....weird.

     " Sorry, to keep you guys waiting",I heard Joel say.

    I lifted up my head and saw Joel and Avery. Avery wore a palazzo and a crop top, I think. She looks radiant, why didn't I see this before? Its not to late, she isn't dating anyone yet, so I can make my move before I loose her to another.

   "Its nothing. So why are we here?", I asked.

   " Chill, let's dance and merry first. Don't be in a haste bro",Joel said.

   I looked at Avery and when she found out I was staring at her she looked so uncomfortable and that made me smile.

   "Fine but when they get the drinks for us you better tell us", Seb said.

    " Okay, guys. I have good news for everyone, at least it makes me happy,I don't know for all of you.",Joel said after we had drank.

    "We are dating. I and Avery", he ended and I could see how happy he was. I would have been happy for him if it was any other girl other than Evie.

    When I and Evie's eyes locked, I couldn't help but cry.....not crying like a baby, I mean tears escaped my eyes and I quickly wiped it off before she or anyone notices.

   " Congratulations",Everyone said as they shaked Jo's hand, while Mil and Angel hugged Avery.

   "Ooohhh, that's why you have been acting weird", Mil said and Avery smiled. So she is truly comfortable dating Jo.

    " That's why you wanted me to wait",Angel said softly and I found it hard to tell if she sounded jealous or hurt that she didn't share their supposed good news with them.

    "Excuse me", she said as she stood up and left.