Chapter 57

Avery's P. O. V.

    When I walked into the room my visitor was. When I walked in the first thing I received was a slap, when I looked to see the goat who slapped me, I saw Joel?.

    "Joel?", I said in shocked.

    " You don't have to act shocked and all",he said.

    "I am sorry for the death of your sister but she deserved whatever came to her", I said.

    " You killed my little sister, the only family I have, you killed my baby. You killed my only sister, how do you expect me to feel? Do you want me to congratulate you? My mum blames me for her death, do you know how everyone blames me for her death? Do you know the pain I go through everyday? Do you know how empty I feel everyday? ",he cried and I swear I felt guilty for the first time in weeks. The first time I saw him cry was when he confessed. I shaked my head to drive away any thought that will make me cry.

   " I am so sorry, I don't know how you feel but believe me when I say I never intended to kill her. You killed your sister as well so don't stand there and put all the blame on me",I said.

    I continued, "You were among those who rape me and took my most virginity. If Sebastian, Josh, Mia,Mary, Dawn,Angel and Mil hurt me I never expected you to hurt me for the second time. I was used to been hurt by them but not by you. If you guys didn't hurt me maybe I won't have to confront them then maybe she would still be alive. I know what it feels like to get hurt and to lose somebody and something. I have lost my mother, I have lost my sisters love, I lost the chance of been the worlds best psychologist, I lost my best friend, I lost my self confidence, I lost my boy friend, I lost my priced possession, I lost my smile, I lost a reason to laugh, so in you and I who lost more. Who?", I asked as I wiped away tears from my eyes. He doesn't need to see me cry, he doesn't need to see my pain, he doesn't deserve to see me express pain and hurt, he lost that privilege and he is never getting it back.

    " For killing my sister, I promise that you will rot in this cell, in this prison. You will regret it for killing my sister, I swear to her grave",he said.

    He isn't even showing remorse or even begging.

     "No problem", I said before he left.