22 ; almost time

Eventually, a month past with Charlotte and Roman living underneath the same roof, and it was already almost the end of December. Neither of them could lie, it was fun living with each other. Because Roman had a slightly busier schedule than Charlotte, she was mostly home with Joelle.

But right now, on a Friday, they were both in California for live events. Of course, Seth and Dean teased Roman about his feelings about Charlotte. They knew he wouldn't admit it, but he did take in what had happened in the past two months. Oh shit. The first thing that he did.

"Guys, I'm gonna go get some food," he says standing up from the guys' locker room. "Charlotte," Finn coughed making Roman slap the back of his head. "Go get your girl, man," Dean smirks as he, Seth, and Finn cheer him on. Roman chuckles as he shakes his head before walking out of the room.

Luckily, it was only his closest friends who knew about his mixed "feelings" to Charlotte, so when he asked people where Charlotte was, they didn't give him smirks and grimaces. Soon, he found her walking out of her locker room.

"Hey, Joe," she smiles. "We need to talk," he says. "About?" She asked. "It's almost the 27th. 4 days to go," he says. She frowns. "Roman, I thought we went past this. I told you. I'm fine," she says. "You had a bruise on your waist for a good two weeks," he said. "How'd you know about that?" She asked. "People talk, Ash. People ask questions."

"I need longer time," she says. Roman shakes his head. "No. I gave you three and a half months. I need to tell Kurt or Stephanie or Hunter," he says. "Why do you even care? You hated me then," she puts her hand on her waist. "That doesn't mean anything," he raises her voice. "You almost got raped."

"Shh," she whispered. "Roman, please. I'm begging you. End of next week," Charlotte pleads. he sighs. "I'm sorry, Ash. I gave you all the time you needed. You have until Tuesday after the live event before I tell Hunter."

"Tell him what?" Bobby asked walking past the two. "Nothing," Charlotte mumbles. "Doesn't look like nothing," he smirks. "Listen, man," Roman says getting in front of Bobby. "She said nothing. Drop it." Bobby scoffs. "What are you gonna do about it?" He shrugs. "You don't wanna know," he growls.

"Stop," Charlotte says getting their attention. "I'm fine, Bobby. Just leave us alone," she says dragging Roman away from him. "Us? What, you two together now? Not even half a year and you're already dating somebody," Bobby says.

"Mind your own business," Roman says walking over to him. "Joe, Joe, Joe," she runs over to him. "Stop, please." "You should probably listen to your bitch. She'll have you wrapped around her finger. Experience," Bobby laughs. Roman punches him in the face, knocking him on the floor.

"Oh my god, Leat'i!" She yells. "Watch your mouth," he says. He looks at his bloody fist and back at Charlotte. "I'll see you later," he says before walking away.

525 words

I think, maybe this book is gonna end soon, I'm not sure. Damn. Not even a month in, and this book is almost done! Wow!

But yeah! December 27th is coming up hoes! What do you think Charlotte's gonna do? Do you think Roman's emotions got the best of him?

I'm not sure what the next chapter should be:

1. Charlotte tells the girls what happened

or

2. What happens on the 27th

Pick which one because if you chose the first one, the second one is gonna happen anyway. If you chose the second one, then the first one isn't happening.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Next one will be up soon!

Love you all!!

~Chelsea💜💜