[10]

Friday came. Josh was nervous, but Tyler was excited. It felt as if it was his first party he had ever been to. Seeing him humble made Josh forget about being nervous. He seemed to enjoy it.

The party didn't start till 7:00 so they had plenty of time to get ready. Tyler was first to get in the shower. All Josh wanted to do was watch him through the blurred screen.

Josh never seen Tyler naked. He was very interested in how he looked nude. He wondered if he had a cock, or if he had breast implants. He wasn't sure.

Giving up all that to be a girl seemed hard for someone like Tyler, even though he still looked like a boy. Maybe he wants to be mixed gender or just give up his boyhood completely. He doesn't know.

When Tyler was done, he immediately wrapped the towel around his body. Josh was disappointed to not see his body. He kept his eagerness to himself just as he entered the shower. Tyler wondered why he didn't speak to him during the time.

It was already 7:30 when they started putting on their clothes. Tyler became super anxious.

"When are we leaving?" He asked. "We're late!"

"I know babe." Josh said. "I just need to look extra prepared."

"It ain't that big of a deal. Brendon won't care."

"Parties are always a big deal to me, even when it comes to putting on the right clothes."

Tyler chuckled.

"Well, you liked what I put on."

"Of course I do."

Tyler smiled. Along with Josh.

"Let's hurry and get going."

The two got into the car right when 8:00 approached. They assumed Brendon wouldn't care if they showed up late, even if some came before them.

The drive to Brendon's house wasn't that long. He only lived a few blocks away, but Josh still thought it was a good idea to drive there.
When they arrived, loads of cars were parked on the driveway. Josh had to park his car on the side of the house.

After getting out from his side, Josh went over and helped Tyler out of the car.

"You alright?" He asked.

"I'm fine." Tyler replied.

"Heyyy Joshie baby!"

Tyler and Josh looked to see Brendon come out with his wife Sarah glued to him. He was holding a beer bottle in his hand.

He was drunk. Very drunk.

"What's going on boyyys?"

"We j-just arrived." Josh said.

"Y-Yeah." Tyler added. "A-Are you..feeling alright?"

"Of course I am!" Brendon shouted; taking a shot. "Why would I not?"

"Brendon, let's go inside." Josh insisted.

"Yessss." Brendon said.

He pulled Josh over to his other side. He smelt the beer from his dirty shirt. He wanted to puke so bad but he didn't want to embarrass himself or Tyler.

The party was huge. Music was playing and people were dancing. Most of them were drinking, one of them being Brendon.

He went over to a table and pasted some bottles over to Tyler and Josh.

"Drink."

The boys looked at each other, then they took a shot together.

"Mmm, this is good." Josh said; sarcastically.

"You think?" Tyler asked. "Because I'm starting to feel funny."

"Drink more." Brendon said.

They started drinking more and more. And before they knew it, they were drunk as well.

Tyler and Josh went out dancing in the middle of the crowd. They were having the time of their lives, even though they were completely intoxicated. It was much worse than Brendon's situation.

As they danced, Tyler stuck his hand underneath Josh's pants; pulling him to his shoulder.

"Josh, let's fuck."