[11]

Tyler pressed on his cock. Josh felt his grip.

"Aaaah T-Tyler."

Josh pulled the boy to his chest; moaning as his hand pressed harder.

"Please T-Tyler."

"Please what?" The boy asked; pressing firmly and more tensely.

"Let's d-do this....in bed."

Tyler took his hand out of his pants; licking away the cum that slipped into his fingers.

"Okay Josh."

He pulled him through the halls until they found a bedroom, which was actually Brendon and Sarah's room. They had no idea though.

After Josh closed the door, he turned to see Tyler completely naked. He was surprised he still had a male body; despite being a transsexual.

"Y-You have a cock?" Josh said; stuttering.

"Of course I do Joshua." Tyler replied. "Did you think I'd cut it off because women don't have one?"

He wrapped his arms around him.

"I'm better than that."

He took a shot of tequila.

"Now, take off your clothes my love."

He took another shot.

"Please Josh."

The man stared at him. Then he took himself a shot as well. Tyler knew he was hesitating. So he kissed him as hard as he could; quickly taking off every bit of clothing he had.

Josh knew there was no way out of having sex with the boy he loves. So he joined in; kissing Tyler's neck and laying him down on the bed.

Because Tyler was a boy, he knew that having normal sex wasn't an option. So, he did something different. He turned Tyler over on his back; pressing his cock into his ass.

"Aaah, Josh." Tyler moaned.

He pressed harder.

"F-Fuck, Josh. H-Harder."

"I'm going as hard as I can."

"N-No Josh. I-It's not working."

Josh laid on top of Tyler's chest.

"What do you mean honey?"

Tyler wiggled his cock in Josh's face.

"I want you to cum me."

"I-I don't understand."

"Suck on it."

Josh was confused. So Tyler had to show him. He pressed his head down to his balls. His cock slipped right into his mouth. Tyler gasped as he felt Josh's tongue lick the tip.

"O-Oh Josh. F-Fuck me."

He reached over for the bottle of tequila. But because of the mouth's grasp, all the liquor spilled onto his face and dripped into Josh's hair.

"You're making me shower when this is over." Josh said.

"N-No talking babe. J-Just fuck."

Tyler drank as Josh licked his cock. But it was too much for him. He only wanted to fuck, not drink.

Suddenly, the cum was released. Every bit of it went directly into Josh's mouth. He loved the taste of the cum. He couldn't tell Tyler because he was so into the sucking.

He was happy with what he was doing. Tyler was as well.

They were very much in love.