[14]

The next morning, Tyler woke up to feeling extremely sick to his stomach. The pain swelled through him and he became very weak. Josh could hear Tyler's moans as he awoke. He saw him sitting on the edge of the bed holding his stomach. He came to his side.

"Are you alright?"

"I'm not feeling to well Josh." Tyler said.

"Don't worry." Josh replied. "We're gonna go to the doctor to figure out the truth."

"You still don't believe that the test is true?"

"We're gonna find out."

Suddenly, Tyler felt his stomach acid rising into his chest.

"I'm gonna throw up."

The boy ran into the bathroom and shut the door. All Josh could hear was Tyler's vomiting. Still, he couldn't figure out if he really was pregnant or not.

Later, the boys arrived at the doctor. Once again, Tyler was surrounded by women, in which some were pregnant like himself, which he and Josh refused to believe.

Tyler was scared for his life. He knew he was pregnant because of the test was accurate. But he had to know the actual truth.
Eventually, he was called to the back of the room. Instead of the nurse answering the questions, the doctor came in.

She sat down at the computer across from Tyler and Josh.

"What's the problem now?" She asked.

"I-I have reason to believe that I am pregnant." Tyler replied.

"What makes you think that you are pregnant?"

"Well, a couple of nights ago, Josh and I When to a party and...w-we got a bit drunk and...banged."

"Ok."

"A-And, when I woke up, Josh told me what happened and how we got home. I was scared that I would get pregnant. So, I purchased a pregnancy test and...when the results came back...it was confirmed."

The doctor turned to Josh.

"How do you feel about this?" She asked.

"I think the test is not doing it's job. And there's no way he's this is true. And not to mention, I don't think I can possibly be the father of this child if he is pregnant."

The doctor started writing down her notes.

"Here's what we'll do." She said. "Tyler will take another pregnancy test just to make sure that this isn't any mistake because, it's uncommon for male boys like yourself to get pregnant. The female women are usually the ones producing the child. But if you are pregnant, we will do an ultrasound so we can see what's inside. If not, good."

The doctor took a sticky note and started writing.

"As for you Joshua, we will have you take a paternity test to see if you are the father of this child."

"Thank you doctor."

She handed them the slips and they started making their way to the lab to take the tests in hopes of finding out the truth.