[34]

Josh was shocked. He could hear Kelly falling to the floor; sobbing. Jay started crying and Zack and Madison comforted him, while realizing what was going to happen.

Josh couldn't believe it. He didn't want to believe that Tyler was going to die. He didn't believe that his fear was becoming a reality, but it did, and there was nothing he could do to stop it.

"I'm so sorry you guys, it seems that his life has come out of him."

Josh refused hear any words from the nurse. All he could think was that fact that Tyler was going to lose himself forever.

"If you'd like, you can go see him, but I don't know how long he has."

Josh walked past the nurse and went into the room where Tyler was.

When he walked in, he saw laying there, his eyes were closed, he was very weak. The babies were with the nurses being cleaned and tested for any serious medical issues.

Josh stood by Tyler's bedside. Tears came out of his eyes. He touched his cheek, and rubbed his fluffy hair. He lifted the weak boy into his arms; sobbing uncontrollably as he held him.

"J-Josh?"

He looked and saw that Tyler was awake, but was barely holding onto his life.

"Tyler, my sweet Tyler."

"M-My love."

Josh kissed him on the cheek.

"M-My babies, a-are they safe?"

"Yes sweetie, our babies are safe."

"Good."

Tyler started becoming weaker.

"Josh, I-I feel so weak, I-I think I'm-"

"No Tyler, please don't leave me." Josh begged.

"Josh, I-I don't think I can...h-hold on much longer."

"You can Tyler, you have to, for our babies."

"Josh, I wish I could, b-but I can't."

Josh hugged Tyler into his arms; sobbing.

"Oh Tyler, I can't lose you."

"I-I know J-Josh."

Tyler looked into Josh's eyes.

"You have to take care of my babies, t-they mean the world to me."

He leaned up and whispered into Josh's ear.

"Promise me Josh. Promise me you'll take care of them."

"I will Tyler, I promise."

Tyler smiled.

"Good."

He touched Josh's cheek.

"I-I love you, Joshua Dun, I love you so much."

Josh smiled.

"I love you too, Tyler Joseph."

The boy's hand fell from Josh's cheek. His body went limp. He was gone.

Josh looked and saw that the heart meter flat lined, telling him that his dear boyfriend was dead.

He looked back down at Tyler. He was laying there as still as can be, no movement or breath, and his eyes were still open.

Josh took his fingers and closed Tyler's eyes, then he leaned down and kissed him on the forehead.

As he walked out of the room, a bunch of nurses stood and watched. They too were heartbroken. It seemed like it was most heartbreaking thing they had ever witnessed.

Josh looked back and saw them walk in and shut down the heart meter. Then they took the blanket and covered Tyler's body.

Josh turned and saw Kelly, still on the floor balling over his son's death. However, he turned back once again and saw the nurses taking Tyler's body away.

That was the last time he ever saw him.