[22]

Tyler and Josh arrived at the house a few minutes earlier than expected. When they pulled up, they saw Kelly standing on the driveway with Tyler's younger siblings.

Josh got out of the car and went to greet her.

"I'm so glad you guys made it." She said. "The kids are super excited to see Tyler."

"Yeah!" Madison said. I can't believe going to be an aunt!"

"And I'm going to an uncle!" Jay said.

"Me too!" Zack added.

"I'm very happy for us." Josh said. "Allow me to get him out of the car."

"I'll help too." Kelly said.

They both walked over to the passengers side and opened the door for Tyler. Kelly and Josh held both of his hands as they helped him out of the car.

"Tyler, how have you been?" She asked.

"Very sick." He replied. "But the babies are okay."

Jay ran over and hugged his older brother.

"I'm so excited to meet my niece or nephew!" He cried.

"Same here." Tyler said.

"Have you found out the gender?" Kelly asked.

"We're going to be having fraternal twins."

When Tyler said it, Kelly went from being happy to being frightened. She embraced her son while the siblings started jumping up and down with excitement.

Tyler knew his mother was scared he would die from giving birth. He started to really believe his death was coming. But Josh kept his cool during the moment.

"Oh Tyler, I'm so sorry honey."

"I know. I'm really scared of going through the pain when the time comes."

"You know Tyler, when I had you, it was the worst pain I've ever felt. But I endured it to bring you into the world. God would want you to be strong for yourself and the children."

"She's right." Josh added. "My mom told me I was the hardest baby she ever had, but she was proud of going through the pain because it was the only way for me to come into this world."

"So you see Tyler, the pain will be rough, but you can do it. I promise."

Tyler wanted to believe in what his mother was telling him, but he couldn't let go of it. He was only 17 and too young to conceive any children, and he was a boy. But his didn't want to show her anymore fear.

He pressed his hands on his stomach and slightly nodded.

"Okay mom." He said. "I-I can do it."

"That's my son."

She gave him a kiss on the forehead.

"Now tell me, what are you going to be naming them?"

"I decided to name our son Taylor."

"And I decided to name our daughter Adelina."

Kelly smiled.

"I like those names a lot. Now, let's not be late. Let's get you guys inside."

"But what about dad?" Tyler said. "Is he here?"

Kelly turned back and frowned.

"I'm afraid so dear."

Tyler started to become scared.

"But don't worry, he mustn't know."

Josh placed his arms around Tyler.

"He must never know."

"I promise you guys, if anything goes down, I will take care of it."

Tyler nodded.

"Okay mom."