[30]

Tyler fell over; screaming and crying while feeling excruciating pain in her stomach. Josh didn't hesitate or ask about it. He knew what was about to happen.

He lifted up the boy in his arms and helped him into the car to take him to the hospital. As he started the car, Kelly came running.

"Josh! I need to see him-"

"No!" He shouted. "Tyler needs to go to the hospital right now!"

"He's my son! Let me come along!"

"JOSH IT'S COMING!"

"He has to be there now! Just follow us there!"

Josh got into the car and drove away and as quickly as he could. Kelly gathered the younger siblings and followed along.

Josh got Tyler to the hospital a few seconds later. When he ran around to help him out of the car, he found he had passed out.

"NO!"

He lifted him back into his arms and carried him into the hospital. When he walked in, a few nurses came out.

"What's wrong with him?"

"My baby's in labor!"

Another nurse brought in a stretcher. Josh and the rest of the nurses laid Tyler upon it. He followed them to the delivery room.

"Why isn't he awake?" A nurse asked.

"I think he fainted from the pains."

"This is unusual!" Another nurse added. "We've never dealt with male pregnancies before."

"Still! That doesn't mean we can't help him!"

"Please help him nurses!" Josh shouted; sobbing. "I can't lose him!"

Suddenly, the doctor walked in.

"I came as soon as I heard." She said. "How is he?"

"He's unconscious." The nurse said.

Suddenly, Tyler regained consciousness; only to feel the painful contractions.

The boy screamed and threw his fists against the bed. Luckily, Josh came to his side; squeezing his hand to calm him down.

"Don't worry baby." He said. "Everything's gonna be alright."

"A-Are m-my babies o-out?"

"I'm afraid they ain't."

Tyler screamed again. Josh continued to comfort him.

"Doctor, this isn't normal for him." The nurse said. "We looked at him and he's not completely dilated yet."

"You're having twins right?" The doctor asked.

"Yes." Josh said. "Fraternal twins."

"I'm afraid they're not gonna come out naturally. Our best option is to perform a C section to get them out as safely as possible."

"NO!" Tyler cried. "Please don't cut me! The babies will come out just give it some time please!"

Josh wrapped his arms around Tyler.

"I know babe. I know. But it'll be okay. I promise."

"Josh I can't."

"You have to trust them Tyler. It's the only way for us to have the babies."

"He won't feel a thing." The doctor said. "I can assure you that."

"We'll he be sedated."

"Definitely."

Tyler was still scared; even though he heard what was going to happen during the procedure.

"Tyler, I know it seems like I'm insane, I only want what is right so we can have the babies, and I promise you, I will be there with you every step of the way."

The boy saw how Josh wanted him to be strong so he could be a motherly father to the babies. Though he was afraid of what would happen.

He knew he had no choice.

"Okay Josh. I-I'll do it."

Josh hugged the boy to his chest.

"You're gonna do great. I promise."

He kissed Tyler on the forehead before the doctor and nurses prepped him for the procedure.

Once everything was ready, Tyler was lead away to the operating room for the C section.