The end

Sorry this took so long, I had no idea what I was doing, but it's over now. Hope you enjoyed reading.

"Dee! It's time!" A ginger shouted through the door.

"I won't be out in a minute." The man in makeup chuckled, adjusting his hat in the mirror.

"Why does it take you so long? My makeup is more complicated." Sunny sighed, opening the door. A brunette man in a hat and fake scales present in the room.

"I simply don't know what you're talking about." Dee lied, letting his tongue move freely for once. 

"Yeah, whatever. Anyway, the show is on." Sunny gestured to the entrance.

Then, the circus started. Dee introduced the audience to Sunny and Luno, along with a couple of other strange people. Immy was eating swords, Percy was distracting everyone while his twin, Brian, was bringing a rather small elephant over to pretend to chase Percy, while on a giant ball, and Si and Ma were the two clowns they had, then Sunny and Luno did their gymnastics tricks.  Finally, at the end Dee did a couple magic tricks with Sunny, Luno, and a snake, before ending the show.

Everyone filed out, smiles bright on the children, as they got what they came for. To be deceived into thinking that someone could take a sword and swallow it hole, that clowns could take the other's arm off, that the world was much funnier than it actually was. It was a comfort to them, just like most lies were.

But Dee was cut off guard by someone yelling his name, "Dee! That was awesome!" A chipper voice rang out, along with a couple deeper yells amongst it. Dee turned around to see five people standing there. 

He could recognize Patton and Virgil. But the other three were foreign to him. "Why, dear Morality, whatever are you doing here?"

His brother laughed, smile bright on his face. "It's your birthday, silly. Of course I'd come see you."

"Your birthday? Oh! Why didn't you tell us?" Luno asked, peeking over Dee's shoulder.

"You never asked." Dee lied, everyone had asked multiple times, but it was more fun to keep them guessing.

"Same old Deceit." Luno flicked his friend's head, turning to the other people in front of them.

"Who are you?" Sunny and Luno asked at the same time. 

"Oh, Dee hasn't told you about us? Well, I'm Patton, Dee's brother." The one in a blue polo explained.

"You have a brother?" Sunny frowned.

"No, I've told you that before." Deceit lied, because it was so much easier to say than the truth and it was relaxing to not have to go through saying you words before you said them. 

"Anyway, that's Virgil, Remy, Elliot, and Picani." Patton pointed to each of the people with them.

"So, what they doin' here?" Luno asked.

"We're Patton's soulmate. Well, most of us are. Elliot and Picani just wanted to come to see the circus," Virgil explained.

"How in the world did you do that sword eating trick?" Elliot asked Immy.

"Lot of practice." Immy waved off.

"So you just kept swimming." Picani joked, earning an eye roll from his date.

"And I presume this is your fourth soulmate, Morality?" Deceit gestured to the strawberry blonde, who was sipping coffee.

"Dead right, sweetheart." Remy smirked.

"Well, just so you remember, if you pull any of the sh*t you did before, I have a trained snake with me." Deceit held up his snake, Ill.

"Hey, he's not going to do that again," Virgil growled.