25

25 - The last time

☆25 - The last time

Seokjin couldn't fight his tears any longer. "Yoongi I-" Seokjin grabbed onto Yoongi's hands rubbing the younger's soft skin with his thumbs. "I-I love you so much Yoongi. I love the r-real you, Min Yoongi. I know you don't understand what I mean now, but you will. And Taehyung, t-take good care of Yoongi, m-make sure he finds me when you both get back to wherever you're meant to be."

"Seokjin what are you-" Seokjin shook his head, kissing Yoongi for what seemed like the last time... because it very well may have been. Yoongi screamed out in pain shortly after they parted. To Yoongi, it felt like his entire head was being ripped apart; to Seokjin, it felt like his entire heart was being ripped apart.

Yoongi jumped back upon noticing the blonde boy sitting in front of him. "W-where am I?" Seokjin smiled sadly. He wanted to cry, but he felt like he had no tears left. "I'm sorry, you passed out on your walk home. I took you back here and helped you. You should be fine, now."

"T-thanks. How far are we from the school?" Yoongi asked, examining the room he was in. "Not too far, you should be able to find the way home pretty easily." Seokjin walked Yoongi down the stairs. "See you at school!" The older smiled as Yoongi walked outside. He quickly shut the door and broke down sobbing until he was left with nothing, laying lifelessly against the door as the day turned to dusk.

Taeyung woke up, bearing the same memories as the boy in the hospital room beside him, every single one of them. "T-Tae... you're awake! Oh my god-" His mother broke down into tears, stroking his hair with her hand. "I-I missed you s-so much."

Taehyung looked around the room, feeling a wave of disappointment as the only other person there was the doctor. "W-what about my-" brother. Taehyung couldn't think straight. He hated the reality that he had come back to. "Mother, I'm sorry for everything. I-I love you."

It was just a dream, Taehyung thought to himself as the doctor stuck a needle into his arm. It was just a dream, He repeated to himself, hoping that it would help his thoughts that wouldn't stop racing and his heart that refused to stop pounding out of his chest.

He needed to see Yoongi.

"Please tell me your full name." "Min Yoongi."

"Date of birth."  "030900." The doctor nodded, writing a few things on her clip board before setting it on the desk beside Yoongi. "You should be able to leave later today after we do a few more tests. Is that alright?" Yoongi nodded. "Yes, thank you."

The doctor opened the door, immediately getting ran into by a boy entering the room. He bowed, repeatedly apologizing. The doctor left, closing the door behind her. "Yoongi-hyung! I'm so glad you're okay! We didn't know if you'd make it." Yoongi smiled as his brother kneeled beside his bed. "It was so boring at the apartment without you."

"I bet." Yoongi replied tiredly, yawning. "How can you be so tired after sleeping for a year?" Yoongi shrugged, still smiling. "The first thing i'm doing once I get home is taking a shower." The two brothers laugh together for the first time in a long time.

Taehyung lightly knocked on the door leading to his childhood friend, before slowly opening it, almost afraid of what he might see. He was relieved at the sight of Yoongi flipping a page of his favourite book.

"H-hey there." Yoongi looked up, grabbing his bookmark from beside him and gently placing it in between the pages he left off on, closing the book. He smiled. "Hi Tae."

"I- um- How are you feeling? I heard that we both went into a coma." Yoongi nodded, adjusting in the bed to get a better look at Taehyung. He seemed to be having trouble standing on his own, his body appearing much more weak than the last time Yoongi had seen him. "I'm fine... come sit." Yoongi scooted against the wall, leaving room for Taehyung, beside him. The younger filled the space, staring at the ceiling. "When they let us go, we should get something to eat," Taehyung suggested; Yoongi nodded. "I kind of want some noodles." "Ramen noodles?"  "Yeah," The older replied, smiling. 

"I had this really weird dream while I was in the coma." Taehyung sighed, thinking of the more important parts of it to tell. "You know what, Tae," Yoongi turned to face Taehyung as he continued.

"So did I."

☆☆