16

16 - Lips

--

Five years prior

"There's no need for you to be nervous, Kook. Taehyung pretty much likes everyone." Jungkook nodded, still fidgeting with his fingers. The two boys walked through the park entrance, the older looking around for Taehyung.

"Yoongi-hyung!" Taehyung ran up behind Yoongi, engulfing him in a hug. Once he let go, he looked over to the taller boy standing beside Yoongi. "Is this Jungcock?" The shortest wasn't able to contain his laughter, whilst Jungkook was crossing his arms and huffing, sending glares at both of the other boys. "What?" Taehyung asked, looking between Yoongi and Jungkook who were expressing completely opposite emotions.

"It's Jungkook." the youngest clarified, dropping his hands back down to his sides. Taehyung make an 'o' shape with his mouth; he suddenly felt a bit embarrassed. "S-sorry Jungkook. I-I'm Taehyung. I'm your hyung, so you can call me Taehyung-hyung."

Jungkook smiled, causing Taehyung to melt. "Or... I can call you Tae Tae-hyungie!" Taehyung laughed shaking his head, "How about just Tae-hyungie." Jungkook nodded and shrugged, his smile never fading. The two took a moment of silence, observing every detail of the other. Jungkook took an immediate liking to the boy before him, from the way his lips curved when he smiled, to the way he stood; Taehyung felt the same way.

"I'm glad you two are getting along," Yoongi smiled, staring at the two in awe.

--

''Do you want to wear my clothes to sleep?" Yoongi nodded, pulling off his shirt. Jin threw the clothes at Yoongi, trying his best not to stare as he hurriedly ran out of the room. He closed the door, leaning his back against the wooden frame. He slid down to the floor, hiding his reddened cheeks in between his knees.

"Jin, are you crying?" Seokjin looked up at the sound of his father's voice and quickly shook his head. "Oh, you're blushing." "Jinnie is blushing!?" Jaemin ran out of his room into the hallway. "Damn, kid. You really like him." Seokjin groaned, blushing even harder. "Leave me alone." Jaemin and Yoonsuk both laughed, walking back into their room.

"Seokjin-hyung..." Seokjin shot up, standing in front of the younger. "...T-The clothes are a bit big." Seokjin took a step back, taking a second to fully look at Yoongi. The shirt almost went down to his knees, the end resting on his mid-thigh and the string on the pants was tightly tied to fit his waist. "Do you want me to get you smaller clothes?" Seokjin asked; Yoongi shook his head. "I'll be fine."

They walked back into the room, keeping the door wide open. Seokjin flopped onto the bed, Yoongi following suit. The older turned to face Yoongi, using his hand to hold up his head. He watched as the mint-haired boy's chest rose and fell with every breath he took. He noticed how his pink lips slightly parted as he took in the air around him, how his strands of hair moved down the pillow with every small movement either of them made. He took notice of Yoongi turning to face him, how his cheeks dusted a light pink and he smiled. It wasn't big enough to show his teeth, but it was just enough for Seokjin to enjoy.

What he didn't take note of, though, was when Yoongi began leaning closer to him. Or when Yoongi lightly placed his hand under the younger's cheek and pressed their lips together. Seokjin didn't realize what had happened until it was too late, but Yoongi did.

Yoongi knew exactly what he was doing. When he turned to face the blonde, he couldn't help but think that his lips looked so soft, so inviting. He didn't care that he had just accepted his long time crush's confession earlier that day, that this would technically be considered cheating. All that mattered in that moment was Seokjin and Yoongi. The only thing he cared about was Yoongi and Seokjin.

And for some reason, he didn't regret what he did. Even when Seokjin began cursing, because that was the moment Yoongi had truly dreamed of and he wasn't going to let it go that easily.