seven

"Yoongi?"

"Yoongi?"

The mint haired guy had a cold and stern look on his face, "Oh it's you." Taehyung said as Y/N let go of Taehyung's cheek, Yoongi moved his eyes towards Y/N and took out something from his bag. It was a nicely wrapped purple box.

"For you." Yoongi mumbled as Y/N lifted up the box, "Um, thanks?" She said, he nodded and hesitantly lifted his hand before patting her head not so gently before he quickly sprinted out from the library.

The two stared as he ran away quickly, Taehyung made a tsk sound as he went to straighten up her messed up hair that Yoongi made. "Why is he suddenly talking to you?" He asked her while Y/N shrugged playing inncoent, "I have no idea." She lied.

Once she was back home she greeted Dusty who's as usual asleep on the carpet of her living room, Y/N hummed while walking upstairs towards her room before sitting on the ebd with the present Yoongi gave her.

"Let's see." Y/N waved her finger and the present unwrapped itself and Y/N widened her eyes. It was a new phone! The latest model too! "Holy angel wings, he did not just do that." Y/N mumbled as she took out the phone and stared at it, turning the phone on she explored everything inside the phone and went through the contact lists to see only one;

Yoongi♡

"He put a heart in his contact." Y/N laughed. A notification popped out and it was from the said boy.

Yoongi♡ : do u like your gift?

You: i like it... but u dont have to buy me a very expensive one though

Yoongi♡: i want the best for you though

"This guy is whipped... damn, how strong is that potion?" Y/N frowned feelimg sorry for him but she won't lie that he's making her heart flutter. "No Y/N, you can't." She scolded herself.

You: you're flirty today

Yoongi♡: well they call me Suga you know?

You: really?

Yoongi♡: Min Suga genius

Yoongi♡: anyways are u free this Saturday? I want to bring Holly to the dog park, I could use some company

You: Just say u want to meet me Yoongs

Yoongi♡: now where's the fun in that?

"Silly guy." She shook her head and quickly typed in ber reply before laying down on her bed.

" She shook her head and quickly typed in ber reply before laying down on her bed