ten

You

You

"H-huh?" I stammered still locking eyes with him, I tried to look away but he grabbed my face gently in his palm. "Be my girlfriend Y/N." Yoongi said.

Merlin's whiskers! What am I supposed to say? Just what the fuck did I put in that potion to make him like this?

"I-I..."

A scream was heard making us look back in shock, "What the." Jimin stood up from the seat and head towards the scream, Yoongi and Jungkook followed behind leaving me and Tae as I quickly sat next to him. "What was that?" Taehyung asked.

"I don't know Tae, let's go but don't leave me alone." I pleaded and he nodded as the both of us stood up and head downstairs to see what was going on, everyone was gathered and the music stopped. We both saw Jimin, Jungkook and Yoongi stood together with a scary expression on their faces while facing three other guys who had smirks on their faces.

Tae gasped next to me, "What? Who are they?" I asked.

"That's Mark, Yugyeom and Jaebum. They're from JYP Academy a neighbouring school, these three along with Yoongi, Jimin and Jungkook are not good with each other." He explained, "Are they going to fight?!" I gasped making Tae shrug.

We scooted closer and tried to listen what they were talking, the one with black mullet hair was talking with Jimin. "You three came to my party and legit started a fight with us, you guys have some fucking balls to do this." Jimin said.

I never seen him this serious, he is always flirting and smiling with the others and this Jimin is really scary.

(A/N: And hawt)

"We were just looking for some fun Jimin." The black haired guy said, "That's Jaebum, he's more like the leader." Taehyung whispered, I nodded. Jaebum averted his gaze away from Jimin and eventually made eye contact with me, his gaze was unreadable.

"Shit, why is he looking at me?" I mumbled and hid behind Taehyung who pulled me closer to him as protection. It seemed like Yoongi noticed Jaebum was looking elsewhere and followed where he was looking at which is me, Yoongi's face hardened and he turned his attention back to Jaebum.

"Our eyes are here." Yoongi gritted out, "Leave or you'll get your asses kicked." Jungkook threatened already in a fighting stance with his sleeves rolled up showing his arms.

Those arms though, Taehyung is lucky.

"Fine, but we'll be seeing each other..."

"... soon." Jaebum looked at me once again before gesturing his friends to follow him, the crowd parted ways for them and they soon were gone. "Alright get back to the party!" Jimin hollered and the music was turned on once again, Yoongi marched towards me while grabbing my wrist and pulled me towards a quiet part of the house. "Yoongi!" I called out in fear, who knows what will he do to me.

He trapped me against the wall with his arms between my head, "Whatever you do stay the fuck away from Jaebum and his gang, especially Jaebum." He warned me, "Why?" I dumbly asked.

"Just listen to me, those three are no good. And I don't want you involved." Yoongi sighed before dropping his arms down, I nodded and walked away but he held me back.

"What's your answer?"

I thought he forgot about this already.

"Um... s-sure?"

"HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!" Taehyung shrieked out with his green face mask on, we were back at my house and like I said Taehyung is staying over for the night despite Yoongi's whining about how he's a guy and we shouldn't be staying over...

"HE ASKED YOU TO BE HIS GIRLFRIEND?!" Taehyung shrieked out with his green face mask on, we were back at my house and like I said Taehyung is staying over for the night despite Yoongi's whining about how he's a guy and we shouldn't be staying over together.

"Yes, he did Tae."

He squealed loudly, "Your face mask is cracking!" I pointed and he immediately grabbed the mirror to look at his face, "Who knew the Min Yoongi is in a relationship now. Watch till the school founds out." Taehyung grinned making me roll my eyes.

He's just in the love potion. That's all, "By the way, how about you and Jungkook? You two seemed close now." I smirked and it was his turn to flush despite the green mask over his face, "H-he asked me to hangout with him sometimes." Taehyung mumbled making me smile.

"That's great then! It's progress." I tried to cheer him up, "But how am I supposed to know if he's into dicks?" Taehyung and laid his back on the mattress dejectedly as Dusty jumped on top of him.

"Meow."

"Well Dusty sure likes you." I chuckled and watched as my cat curled herself up on his chest while Taehyung caressed her head. "I'm sure everything will go well Tae. You're Kim Taehyung." I patted his thigh.

"Thanks Y/N."

***
Who wants sum TaeKook moments?

***Who wants sum TaeKook moments?