twenty

Taehyung

Taehyung

"JEON JUNGKOOK!"

I bursted inside his room after greeting his parents downstairs, Jungkook jumped from the noise but I didn't cared and just jumped on his bed with him. "The hell... Hyung? Why are you yelling?" Jungkook groaned out since I landed on him.

"KDJDJKAJSHSCAFFLALDJHSIMJAEBUMJUSTASKEDHEROUTIMFREAKINGTHEFUCKOUT!"

Jungkook stared at me confusedly, "What?"

"Im Jaebum just went to Y/N's house just now." I started as he widened his eyes in shock, "What the hell does he want with her?!" Jungkook panicked knowing who Jaebum is, "I know right?! But he said he wanted to hangout with her which is stupid, why would a gang leader's son go around asking girls out? Especially Y/N." I bit my nails nervously.

Jungkook seemed troubled as well and grabbed his phone, "Wait, what are you doing?" I asked him, "I'm calling Yoongi hyung."

"Now why the fuck would you call that bastard? No offense even if he's your best friend but hello? He hit Y/N? Is you stupid?"

Jungkook scoffed and ignored my insult, "Do you want your friend to be safe?" He asked me wit a serious expression. Fuck you Jeon Jungkook for looking so damn hot right now. "What will Yoongi do anyways? I thought he hated Y/N?" I crossed my arms, "I..." Jungkook seemed to ponder a while.

"It's a secret."

"Jungkook you little shit you better tell me or else."

Jaebum (oh hello dadd-)

I took out my cats from their carriers and put on their leash as I waited for Y/N. Odd was rubbing himself against my leg as I stood patiently for her to arrive, my heart beats fast as my mind kept drifting towards her.

Byeol Y/N.

The girl who stole my heart, the only girl who doesn't look in my way with fear in her eyes and the only girl who actually accepts me for me. As Im Jaebum the lazy ass boy not as Im Jaebum the son of a gang leader. It's weird actually, I never would've thought that I will hangout with a girl. Especially if the girl is the one I'm crushing on.