sixteen

Taehyung

Taehyung

Class ended a few minutes ago and here I am walking towards the cafeteria where Y/N is waiting for me, as I was humming to Ailee's Evening Sky I yelped when someone pulled me by the elbow. To my surprise it was none other than Jeon Jungkook.

"What the hell dude?"

Jungkook slammed his hand next to my head causimg me to shrink under his dark and strong gaze, "Why are you avoiding me?" He asked in a deep voice that almost made me fell on my knees, "W-what the hell are you talking about?" I stuttered stupidly.

"Don't play dumb Taehyung." Jungkook growled out and held my shoulder tightly in his grip, "Are you ignoring me because I confessed to you? What? Just because we're both guys is that why you decided to ignore me? Don't you ever think about how I feel Taehyung? I like you... damn it! I fucking love you Kim Taehyung and this is how you respond? By ignoring me?!" I was completely speechless at Jungkook's outburst not realizing that I was tearing up.

Jungkook's eyes softened up and so does his grip, "Jeon Jungkook you fucking idiot." I gritted out and pushed him away roughly until he fell down on his ass as I turned away from him and wiped my tears not wanting him to see me crying. I covered my mouth and forced the tears to not drop anymore. "T-Taehyung." Jungkook called behind me.

I took a deep breath and turned around to face the bunny faced coconut haired boy. "I love you too Jungkook." I confessed, his shocked expression was soon turned into a smile as he got up and took a step closer to me but before he could even do anything I extended my arm out. "No PDA please thank you very much." I grumbled and walked away quickly to avoid me doing anything stupid.

"Babe!"

I gapped and stared at the smiling idiot behind me, "Shut up!" I hissed and kept on walking while Jungkook followed behind me like a lost puppy.

"So you're telling me that you both are now a couple?"

I nervously nodded and stared at Y/N as she sat in front of both me and Jungkook, since Y/N is my closest and only friend I need her approval and the fact that Jungkook is Yoongi's friend. Jungkook was as nervous as I am, "Honestly Tae..." she started.