Distance

Lilis POV:
Looking back on the months. Riverdale has been a hit. So many people enjoy the first season, that the cliff hanger is killing everyone. Did Fred Andrews die? Who is the man that shot Fred? But most importantly, the fans have created Sprousehart. Cole and mines ship name. Yes, we are indeed dating, but we want to keep the details under wraps. We haven't seen each other since season 1 wrapped.

*FLASHBACK*
It was Madelaine, Casey, Cole, and me at the airport. It was just Cole and I now, Casey and Madelaine at their terminals. I stopped at Starbucks to get a coffee for Cole and I. He smiled as I brought him one, and snuck a kiss on my cheek.

"I'm going to miss you." I said as we started walking again. He interlocked his fingers with my open hand. I squeezed his hand tightly. My terminal was B8. His was B2. He pulled his hand from my grasp. I looked up. We were at B2. He his hands on my shoulders. We gaze into each other's green eyes.

"I love you. I'll FaceTime you." He said

"Everyday?" I asked.

"Everyday." He said. I put my hands on his neck, and he kissed me. His arm snakes around my waist, his other on my cheek. I smiled on his lips.

B2 IS NOW BOARDING

He pulled away, hands on his cheeks I said, "I love you, see you soon." He smiled, kissed my cheek, "I love you too." I watched him board his plane, he blew me a kiss, and I giggled. He's such a goofball. I headed over to B8, I sat down and read my book. I then get a text.

Cole: I miss you already! Love you beautiful.
Lili: Miss you more, love you more handsome.
He's such a sweetheart, always being there for me.

B8 IS NOW BOARDING

I got up, grabbing my ticket. Getting on the plane to Cleveland, Ohio, my hometown. To see my Dad, Mom, and sisters, Chloe and Tess.

PRESENT DAY

Here I was, sitting in my old room. Missing Cole. I missed him. So much. It was 12:30 am when he FaceTimed me. He was in his glasses, a white tank top, and his black, raven hair was all jumbled up.

"Hey gorgeous." He said. I giggled, trying not to wake up the others.

"Hi, what are you doing?" I ask. He was either sitting on his couch, or in bed.

"I'm just laying in bed, watching a movie." He replied. I was curled up in bed, with a pink T-shirt, and grey sweatpants. My glasses on too. I smiled. I missed him so much.

"I want to be with you, right now, in your arms." I said in a cute, baby voice.

"Aw babe, I miss you, and I love you. But, we start shooting in 2 weeks, but I'll see you in one!" He said smiling. I yawned, I was tired, but I didn't want to stop talking to him.

"Babe, are you tired?" He asked in a calm tone.

"Yeah, kind of, but I wanna talk to you still." I smiled. He smiled

"Get to bed sleepy head."

"That rhymed, and okay dad." I giggled, he rolled his eyes. "Bye Cole, I love you." He blew a kiss through the phone.

"I love you more." I hung up, plugged my phone in, and fell into a deep sleep.