7 months later

Narrator POV:
It's been 7 months. Lili is 9 months pregnant, nearing her due date, Kayla is finally 2, and Cole has done some photography jobs over the months.

Lili's POV:
It was 3 am, I couldn't fall asleep. Cole wasn't here because he was in LA for a photo shoot, his flight at 7 am. I rolled over to see Kayla peacefully sleeping. I let her sleep with me to keep me company. While laying there, I wanted ice cream, so I got up, and went into the living room when Cole facetimed me. I answered it while walking out into the kitchen.

"Hey." I said quietly, while closing the door.

"Hey, why are you up?" he asked me.

"The babies." I said while getting a tub of ice cream. We talked for a while and I soon fell asleep.

When I woke up, Cole was next to me. I smiled and hugged him. He woke up and smiled.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"1:30" he replied.

I was shocked about how long I slept in, "How was your flight?"

"Good, I just slept the whole time." he replied and I smiled.

For the rest of the day, we hung out at the house. I wasn't really feeling up to go anywhere. I walked to our room where Cole was, "Cole.." I asked him.

He looked up from folding laundry," Yeah? You Ok?"

I nodded, "We can't live in this apartment anymore, we need a house for our family." I smiled at him.

He stood up and walked over to me, "I agree, how about we wait till Saige and Carter are born and then we can start looking." he suggested.

"Sounds like a plan." I replied, then kissing him.

"Ewww mommy and daddy! That's gross!" Kayla was standing in the doorway with her blanket. We both laughed and then she ran over to Cole. Cole picked her up and put her to bed.

Cole's POV:
Later, Lili and I laid down in bed, trying to fall asleep. Lili was having sharp pains in her back, so I stayed up till she fell asleep, but that never happened.

Lili's eyes opened and her eyes widened.

"Cole.. my water broke!" she said.

Sorry for such a short chapter... I'm thinking of ending this story soon, and focusing on making others! So, while i'm still making chapters, give me some suggestions on what you want to see! xo