Pool Fiasco

Lilis POV:
I woke up, in Coles arms. He was still asleep, his hair all over the place. Softly breathing. He woke up about 5 minutes later, while I was on Twitter.

"Oh hi," he yawned. I sat up and stretched. He sat up right after that and snuck a kiss on my lips. I smiled, "what do you want for breakfast?" I asked him.

"Anything is fine." I went downstairs and got our bacon and eggs for breakfast. Everyone was out, Mom and Dad at work, Tess and Chloe doing.. well I don't know what! As I was cracking the eggs on the steaming pan, arms snakes around my waist, and soft lips kissing my cheek. I giggled knowing exactly who it was. I turned around, kissing him on the lips. His arms on my waist. I pull away, "I should probably pay attention before I burn the house down." I said laughing. He kissed the back of my head, and went to the living room.

"Cole?" I yelled from the kitchen. He slides in, "Yes?" I giggle.

"Breakfast is ready!" I say handing him his plate. We sit in the dining room, across from each other.

"So what are we going to do today?" He asked. I look up, smiling.

"Wanna go swimming?" I ask pointing to the window behind me. There was a pool, an in ground one. He smiled, meaning yes. We quickly ate, then got changed.

Coles POV:
We got changed into our bathing suits, mine just black, and Lili had a black one piece. I picked her up bridal style, and threw her gently into the pool. I was laughing when she finally came up for air.  She was giggling, and got out of the pool, coming towards me. "Get innnn." She said pulling my arm towards the pool. Then, she pushed me in. She jumped in straight after.

Lilis POV:
We swam around for a little, and did a diving contest. The pool was pretty deep, so we thought we were all good. Cole went first, and did a spin then dived. It was pretty cool, but I could top it off, so I did a double spin, and then dove.

"You go first now." He said. I went on the board. I did a front flip into a dive, he clapped.
"Nice one, Lil." He said smiling. I bowed giggling. He went up, and did a straight dive.

"Cole?" I asked.