14 weeks later

Coles POV:
We finished filming season 2, before Lili got a bump. She finally had a little one. She was so excited.

*FLASHBACK*
"Are you ready to tell everyone today?" I asked Lili.

"Of course, they're going to be so happy."
We walked into set, being greeted by everyone.

"Guys, we have an announcement.." Lili cut me off.

"I'm pregnant!" She said smiling. Cami started to cry, and Lili ran and put her arms around her. KJ came over and slapped my back, and pulled me into a hug. "Congrats dude." He said. I smiled. Lili was so excited about telling them. Her face instantly lit up. All of a sudden, Charles turned me around, and gave me a hug. Once I turned back around to find Lili. She was gone.

"Hey has anyone seen Lili?" I asked, rubbing my neck.

"Yeah she left with Cami to Cami's trailer." Casey said. I thanked him and headed to her trailer. I knocked on the door, and Lili opened it.

"Hey Cole. I'm just talking to Cami for a bit, I have a scene in 10 minutes.. see you in a little?" She said.

"Yes, see you." I kissed her forehead, and left.

Lilis POV:
"He's being a little protective huh?" Cami asked laughing.

"Yeah.. I just think that since I'm having his baby, he doesn't want anything happening to me. I get it.. but at the same time, we're at set. No one bad can get in here.. and anyways I'm with you." I said, and she smiled.

*PRESENT DAY*
Coles POV:
Lili was sitting on the couch, wrapped up in a blanket. I was making coffee, and I sat outside on the balcony. I was watching the clouds move slightly, and the light blue sky look beautiful. I was sipping my coffee when Lili came and sat next to me.

"How's my Bub, And little Bub doing today?" I asked kissing her cheek.

"We're doing good. I'm setting up an appointment for the baby soon." She told me.

"That's good." She got up,

"I'm going to take a shower, then im going to the grocery store."

"Okay Bub." I said. I got up and got changed. Then, I called Kj.

"Hey dude, wanna come over, Lili is going to be out for a while, and I was wondering if you wanted to come and hang out?"

"Oh yeah bro, sure. Be over soon. Love you." He laughed. I just hung up rolling my eyes.

Lilis POV:
As I was driving, I was thinking. What if I see fans at the grocery store? I do have a tiny bump. Ugh, Cole and I are going to have to make this relationship and baby official soon. Which I didn't want. It's been fine keeping it a secret. But.. the fans do think we are dating.. which is fine.. I guess.

Once I was done shopping I went outside with the cart, and started loading the bags into the car. A heard a mans voice, "let me help you with that Miss." He said. I turned around

It was Lark.