Your Lost, and Never Finding Your Way Out

Lili's POV:
I heard Kayla laughing, and I just missed my baby, so I got my tired self out of bed to see Cole tickling Kayla. I smiled and Kayla looked up and smiled. Cole got up, and felt my head, "How are you feeling?"

"Fine." I lied. He looked at me, and lifted his eyebrows.

"I know you're lying." He said, and I sighed.

"Yeah," I started, sitting on the couch, "I'm just tired and I miss you guys." I said giving Kayla her binky. He hand grasped my pinky finger and I smiled. Cole rubbed my back, "We're just in the living room, love." He smiled. "Hold on, I'm gonna put Kayla down for her nap." I nodded and laid on the couch till he came out a little later, and sat next to me. I put my head on his shoulder, and he put his arm around me, and he kissed my forehead, "Go to sleep, baby." He said quietly.

"Okay.." I said dozing off.

Cole's POV:
Lili soon fell asleep on my shoulder. I watched TV for a while, and then went on instagram. Kj, Cami, and Casey were hanging out today, we were supposed to go too, but Lili got sick, but that's okay. All of a sudden, someone knocked at the door. Louie eminently started barking waking lili up.

"Sorry bub." I said as she lifted her head off my shoulder and laid on the couch. I got up and I was greeted by Dylan.

"Hey.. now's not a good time." He instantly looked at me and said, "mom didn't call you?" I looked at him with a puzzled look. What was happening?

"No.. why?" All of a sudden, Kayla started to cry, I sighed and held up my pointer finger to Dylan, saying one second. I ran, grabbed her, and went back into the living room.

"So.. what's going on?" I asked him while holding Kayla. Dylan instantly started crying, which made lili get up and ask: "What's going on?"

"Dad's in the hospital.. and he might not make it." Lili gasped and I just stood there.. lost in thought. Time instantly stopped. Someone got kayla out of my arms, and my sight went black.

I opened my eyes to see myself on the couch, with lili next to me, Kayla on her lap, and dylan.. was no where. Lili looked over and rubbed my leg, "Hey.." she said softly. I sat up, and my eyes went searching around the room, looking for Dylan.

"Hey.. lay back down.. he's outside talking to your mom. You need to take it easy. You collapsed and passes out.. in shock." She said basically whispering. "We don't know much about your dad right now, but that's why dylan is talking to your mom, to find things out." She said. You could tell she was tired. Bags were under her eyes..

"Go lay down, I got kayla." I told her. She shook her head no. I nodded and said, "yes, bub. You're sick bub. You need rest." I said kissing her cheek and taking kayla and laying her on my stomach. She laid down on the other side of the couch.

After a couple minutes, Kayla fell asleep on my stomach. I sighed looking down at my beautiful baby. Her blonde hair, just like Lili's, was glowing in the dim light from the sun. Even though her eyes were closed, she had beautiful green eyes that you could get lost in. It's like a maze, those eyes. One minute you know where your going, then your lost, and never finding your way out. That's how I feel right now. Lost in a maze, that I don't think I'll ever be able to get out of. I sighed and looked over at Lili, peacefully sleeping. I smiled. She had on my sweatshirt, which I know I'm not getting back, not till it looses its smell of me. That's how Lili is, but I love her.

After a while, Dylan came in and whispered "I have news." I stayed put, not trying to wake Kayla or Lili.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Dad's fine.. just a minor sprain in his ankle from the car crash." I sighed from relief. I felt a ton come off my chest, letting me breathe again. I found my way out of the maze.