The Call

Cole's POV:
I really wanted someone to talk to about this. I was really hurt. I didn't want to show that to Lili though. I know she was hurt too. I didn't feel like talking to Cami, and we agreed not to tell the cast. I decided to call Dylan. I told Lili I was going outside to get fresh air. He instantly picked up.

"Hey dude, what's up. I saw your post on insta, how are you guys holding up." He asked me.

"Dylan, there's something, bad. Terrible. That happened to us." I was holding back tears.

"Oh no, what happened?" He asked.

"Lili, lost the baby." I said with tears streaming down my face.

"I'm canceling everything, and coming to Vancouver." He said.

"Dude, you don't have to.. Lili doesn't even know I'm calling you. She really doesn't want anyone to know.." I said getting up from the bench outside, I walked into the waiting room.

"Well, I'm coming, you need someone right now. Find a way to tell her dude. And listen. I'm so sorry. But you guys have been through so much, you'll get through this." He said, then hung up.

Lili's POV:
When Cole got back, I was laying on the bed watching TV. He was trying to make it look like he wasn't crying, but I could see the tears.

"Cole" I started. He cut me off.

"I'm sorry I had to tell someone, I only called Dylan.. I just really needed someone, Lil." He said. Does he think I'd be mad about that? I got up and walked over to him.

"Baby, don't be sorry," I started as wiping the tears from his cheeks. "I'm not mad. I couldn't be mad at you right now." He looked me right in the eyes.

"Okay." He said. He then kissed me.

"Uh hey guys." Cami was standing in the doorway, "Sorry to.. interrupt.." She said. Cole and I laughed. I went over to Cami and hugged her.

"I'm so happy Your here." I said to her.

"Well now that Cami's here, I can sleep goodnight." Cole said sarcastically. We both laughed, and sat on the bed.

Apparently, Cole wasn't lying. He fell right asleep on the couch. Cami and I talked for a while. Time flies. It was 5. Cole finally woke up a while ago, to pick up Dylan from the airport. Cami stayed for a little bit, and left a couple minutes after Cole left. Since I was alone, I watched TV, and eventually fell asleep.

Cole's POV:
I was standing, waiting for Dylan to get off his plane. He got the quickest flight he could. Then I saw him. He walked over and gave me a hug.

"Dude, I'm really sorry." He said patting my back as we walked away.

"Thanks." I responded with. As I drove to the hospital Cami texted me.

"Hey Dylan, can you read that please?" I asked him. He picked up my phone and said, "it's from cami, she said she left the hospital to go to a meeting." I nodded. The thought of Lili being there alone scared me. Just because of our crazy psycho stalker, Lark. Once we arrived at the hospital, I led Dylan into Lili's room. There she was, sleeping peacefully. I went over to her and kissed her gently on her cheek as Dylan sat down on the couch.

"So, what do you want to watch?" Asked Dylan laying on the couch.

"Whatever you want. I'm just gonna stay by Lili." I responded.

"Okay." He put on a football game, and watched. I sat on the edge of the bed, by Lili's feet.

After a few hours, the doctor came in to tell us news.

"You can leave the hospital, tomorrow at 11 am." He told me, Lili woke up hearing the doctor leave.

"What did he say?" She asked me sleepily.

"You can get out tomorrow, at 11 am."

"Oh thank god." She smiled, and Dylan laughed, and got up to give Lili a hug.

"Hi Dylan" She said.

"I'm sorry Lili." He said to her.

"Thanks."

Lilis POV:
Dylan eventually got tired, and Cole gave him our apartment keys. And also he took our car, he said he'll be here tomorrow at 10:30, to pick us up.

"You wanna Stay with me tonight? Last night when I was alone, I couldn't sleep." I asked him

"Of course."

The next morning

"I can't wait to take a shower." Cole said as we were walking out of the hospital doors. Dylan and I laughed.

"I can't wait to eat good food." I responded. They laughed and So did I.

"Dylan, how long are you staying?" I asked him.

"I have something on Thursday, so Wednesday." It was Sunday.

I whispered to Cole. "Don't feel like you need to stay with me, once you drop me off have a boys day, I'll invite Cami over."

"Okay." He said kissing my forehead.