Day In

Cole's POV:
I woke up to someone knocking on our main door. Lili was still asleep, her head on my chest, sleeping peacefully. The knocking grew louder, and I gently lifted Lili's head off my chest, and rested it on my pillow. I ran to the door, to open it to see Cami.

"You do realize it's 10:30 in the morning and you are all sleeping." Cami said walking in. I sighed and followed her into the living room.

"Lili was having baby issues last night.." I said, yawning after that.

"Is she okay now?" Cami asked nervously.

"Yeah, but it's normal don't worry." I replied smiling.

All of a sudden, Lili walked out, sleepily, "Cole?"

Cole turned around, "I'm right here, Bub." She sleepily walked over and sat right next to me. She leaned on me, and placed her head on my chest.

"Hi Cami." she said, then yawned after that. Cami waved, and smiled. Then, Cami's phone started ringing.

"I'll be right back guys." She said and we nodded.

When Cami left, Lili kissed my cheek, and I looked down at her, smiled, and kissed her.

After a while, I pulled away, "How are you feeling?" I asked putting a hand on her stomach.

She sighed, "Worse to be honest.." she said. I kissed her forehead and then rubbed her stomach. She sighed, and rested her head on my shoulder.

"I don't wanna kick Cami out, but maybe she could watch Kayla today?" Lili said.

"She'd like that. Both of them would." I said, and then Cami walked in.

"Wanna take my child for a day?" Lili asked, giggling after. Cami laughed and nodded. She went and grabbed kayla, and said goodbye to us, and left.

"So, what do you want to do?" I asked her, still rubbing her stomach.

"Sleep, snuggle, eat a lot of food, and repeat." she said smiling. I laughed and scooped her up, and but her on the bed in the bedroom. Once I laid down, I put her in my arms, and kissed her forehead. She fell asleep peacefully with her head on my chest.

Lili's POV:
I woke up, on Cole's chest. He was asleep and had his arms tightly around me. I started to get up, but had a shooting pain in my stomach.

"Ow." I said a little loud, and Cole woke up.

"What's wrong?" he asked, as I laid down next to him.

"just a stomach pain." I responded. I put my head on his shoulder and he played with my fingers.

"I'm sorry. I wish I could help." he replied softly.

I kissed his cheek, "I know, but it's ok. This is ok and normal." I said fake smiling. He smiled and got me ice cream. We both started to eat out of the tub with two spoons, watching Friends.