This is Why I Married You, Sprouse

Okay, so I'm in my bag tonight, so I'm gonna write a really depressing chapter. I'm sorry.

Cole's POV:
I woke up to an empty house. At least I thought it was empty. I went out in the living room and then heard cries in Kayla's room. I ran to her room, and picked her up. "Hi, I'm sorry baby." I held her and grabbed my phone, and called Lili. It went straight to voice mail.

"Hey baby, it's me. I woke up without you... and I'm scared. Please come home. I love you baby."

Lili's POV:
I was driving. Driving anywhere. My cheeks stained with tears. I couldn't stop crying. I got a call from Cole, and ignored it.

I then got a notification saying I had a voicemail from him. 

"Hey baby, it's me. I woke up without you... and I'm scared. Please come home. I love you baby."

I instantly broke down into more tears. Why was I doing this to him? I need to tell him. But, I can't even handle the truth.

I pulled over, and put my forehead on the steering wheel. God dang, Lili. Just go home.

I'm putting myself into old habits. I still had panic attacks, but these were the old, bad ones. I couldn't breathe.

Cole's POV:
2 hours and I haven't heard from Lili. Kayla was getting annoyed.

"Mamma?" She asked.

"No mama." I sighed and called her again.

Straight. To. Voicemail.

"Baby.. I'm really worried about you. Please can you come home. And we can talk.. please. I love you."

Then, there was a knock on the door.

I got up, kayla on my hip, and opened the door.

"Kj?" I asked. He walked in.

"Is Lili here?" He asked. I shook my head no.

"Frick." He sighed.

"Kj.." I asked.

"We need to find her."

"Yeah i know. I don't even know what's happening!" I yelled. "I'm so worried about her! Kayla misses her momma and i miss my wife, the love of my life."

"Cami didn't tell you?" He asked.

"Tell me what?" I asked.

"She called Cami while i was over cami's, and she was breathing really heavily.'' My eyes teared up.

No.

"She was having one of her old panic attacks..." I said, "What did she say?"

"That her mom died." He replied rubbing the back of his neck.

No.

"No..." I said, I gave kayla to Kj, and walked towards the door. "Stay here, I'm looking for Lili." He nodded and started to play with Kayla.

A/N
honestly such in my bag, and this is really making me emotional lmao

I walked out the door. I called her once i was in my car.

Please pick up.

"Hello?" A shaky voice said.

"Lili?" I asked.

"Cole.. oh my god." she said.

"Baby where are you?" I asked.

"I don't know.." She replied, stuttering.

"Breathe, baby." I said.

"Cole.. I can't." She replied crying even more.

"Yes you can. Your the most strongest person I know. You can do anything, love."

"I'm at Cami's apartment, Cole." She said.

I hung up, and drove there.

Once I was there, I walked in.

She was there, still having her panic attack... or maybe another one.

I ran up to her, and pulled her into my arms.

I put her head close to my chest.

"Feel my breathing? Follow that?" She continued to cry, but her breathing slowed down, back to normal.

Thank god

I lifted. Her head up so that she was looking at me, but was still close to me. I looked into her emerald, green eyes.

"I'm worthless Cole. My mom died, she was the only one that understood me."

"Lili Pauline Sprouse, you are not worthless. Your amazing. An amazing mom, wife. Your loveable. There's not one time during the day where I'm not loving you. I adore you. Your an amazing actor, the strongest person I know. And I mean that, bub. No one is as strong as you. You have been through so much. But, you can get through this... we will get through this. I sometimes wish I was you. How strong, and intelligent you are. You are amazing, Lil." She looked at me, and nuzzled her head into my chest.

"I love you so much Cole."

"I love you so much too, Lili."

Back at home...

Lili's POV:
"My anxiety always takes over me, Cole." I said to him, after her put kayla to sleep./ We were both laying down in bed, laying towards each other. He pressed his forehead onto mine.

"But, you can control it, bub." I smiled, and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I can't believe my mom died.." I said, my voice drifting off into a whisper at the end.

"I know, baby, I know. But, I'm here for you." He said, and started playing with my hair.

I moved closer to him, and nuzzled into his chest.

"I just wanna go to bed, and start a new day." I said. He wrapped his arms around me.

"Me too, If kayla wakes up.. I'll get her.. you sleep." He kissed my forehead.

"This is why I married you, Sprouse. Your so caring." He smiled, and then comforted me, as I drifted off to sleep.

I was in a black dress. My hair slightly curled. I placed the red roses on her grave, and watched her be slowly lifted down into the ground. I held on tightly to Cole, bawling my eyes out. He rubbed my back and kissed my forehead, he was crying too.

Come back, mom.

I sat up.. I was in bed, bawling my eyes out.

A nightmare..

I felt someone touch my back.

"Hey, you okay?" He asked softly. I turned my head, and faced him. His face grew a concerned look, and wiped my tears. He pulled me into a hug, and I cried softly into his chest. All I remember is falling asleep, with him repeating; "I love you." And "Everything is going to be okay."