Used

Coles POV:
Once we got home, Lili quickly went to bed, tired about tonight's events, which I don't blame her.

I decided to stay up for a while, and hang out in the living room, enjoying the show Friends. I suddenly got a call from Kj.

"Hey Kage, what's up??" I asked him.

"Just wanted to ask if you enjoyed the party?"

"Of course dude, did you?" I asked him.

"Yeah, haha. Well goodnight, bro. See you tomorrow!"

"See you tomorrow." I hung up, chuckling at our 1 minute chat. All of a sudden, Lili opened the bed room door and came out. Her eyes adjusting to the lights.

"Bub, what are you doing up?" I asked her as she sat next to me.

"I woke up to find you not next to me." She said yawning.

"Okay I'm coming." I said picking her up bridal style, gently placing her on the bed, pulling the sheets up above her stomach. "I'll be right back, just shutting the lights off." She nodded and rolled over on her sides.

Lilis POV:
I fell asleep once I knew Cole was with me. I woke up to a loud bang from the living room. Cole was still asleep, so I quietly tip toed over to the door, and opened it. There he was.

"Lark? Oh my god get out are you crazy?" I asked.

"Yes babe, I'm definitely crazy." He said picking up one of the candles on the counter.

"Don't call me babe." I snapped.

"Oh is it because your Bub now?" He asked, creepily. How did he know about me and Cole?

"What do you mean? What is Bub?" I asked, trying to sound like I didn't know what Bub meant.

"Don't act like the idiot you always were, Lili," he started, "I know about you and Mr. Cole Sprouse. The love of your life. Yeah right. He's probably just using you. Just like how I used you." He said touching my chin. I slapped his hand away.

"Don't touch me.." I said. He grabbed my wrists, squeezing them. I tried to pull away. He was much stronger. As if this week could get any worse. I screamed Coles name. He never came. I felt the world spinning around me. Till the world went to total darkness.