Reunition and Cuddles

Coles POV:
I got off the phone with Lili, she was so tired. But what she didn't know, is that I'm coming down to Cleveland to visit her. Her parents and sisters already know. My flight is 1:00 tomorrow. I'm so excited to see her. It's only been a couple months, but long distances always make me upset. She took some time to see her family, because it's been hard without them for her. I stayed in LA, with Dylan. He isn't really home that much, but when he is we have a good time. Laughing, making gourmet food (aka bagel bites) and watching movies on Netflix. He's such a good brother. Always there for me making me laugh. I got off my phone, and snuggled up in a blanket.

I woke up to the sun slightly shining through my blinds. I was sleeping on my stomach, my head towards the door, hugging my pillow. Just like how I would be hugging Lili in a couple of hours.

It was finally 11:30, time to go. I already said goodbye to Dylan last night, he had something to do this morning. I drove to the airport, Lili hasn't texted me this morning, which is good, because maybe it means her parents are keeping her busy for my arrival. I hurry through security, and grab a coffee on my way to my terminal. Finally, it was 12:30, time to board.

The plane ride was peaceful, just gliding through the air, pushing through the clouds. I didn't go on any social media, so no one knew I was on a plane, or at the airport. After a 4 hour and 18 minute plane ride, I was in Cleveland. I called an Uber before I got my luggage.

On my way to Lilis house, I texted Lilis mom and told her I was 5 minutes away. She told me Lili was sitting in her room watching a movie. Perfect. I thought. As I got out of the Uber, I was greeted by Lilis mom and dad with open arms. I hugged them, and they lead me to Lilis room. I knocked on the door.

"Who is it?" She asked. I walked in,

"It's codyyy!" I said. She jumped up, giggling. She hugged me, and I picked her up, wrapping her legs around my torso. I wrapped my arms around her waist, her arms slung on my shoulders. Our noses touched.

"I missed you, so much." She said. I kissed her. Her lips were warm and welcoming. She pulled away, hands on my cheek, smiling into my eyes. I dropped her down on the bed. She laughed. "Wanna watch the rest of the movie with me?" She asked.

"Of course I do." I responded. She waited for me to lay down, propped up on her wall, then her arm snaked around my back. She put her head on my chest, other arm around my stomach. I put my arm around her back, and rubbed it. I could stay like this forever.

9:30 pm:
The movie is over, it was good, for the parts I saw. "How was it Lil?" No answer. I slightly looked down at her, she was asleep. Breathing so softly. One of her legs on mine. Her head snuggled up on my chest. Her arm thrown on my stomach, her fingers clutching my T shirt. I kissed the top of her head. Then, pulled the blanket up to her shoulder. She mumbled, "Goodnight Cole, I love you." She snuggled her head into my chest even more.

"I love you more princess." I whispered. After that, the soft breathing happened again, then I fell into a deep sleep, with my girl in my arms.