Vancouver:

Coles POV:
Lili and I had an amazing week in Cleveland. My foot was finally better, and we were on our way to Vancouver, to start filming season 2. It was 5:03 am. Finally boarding. She had her cute sleepy eyes, looking beautiful as ever, no makeup, her blonde locks flowing on her shoulders. We sat down in our seats, she rested her head on my shoulder, and quickly fell asleep.

We had a smooth flight, a little bumpy, but that's normal. Lili stayed asleep the whole time, which is good because she usually gets anxious during flights. She woke up when we landed. I kissed the top of her head

"Good morning, Bub." I said. She wrapped her arm around my waist. I gave Lili her phone, she turned it on, her lock screen a picture of her and Cami. Her home a picture of her kissing my cheek, with fields of flowers behind her. I smiled as she wrapped her arm tighter around me.

Lilis POV:
We finally landed at 11. A 6 hour flight, which meant a 6 hour nap.

"Hey Lil?" Cole asked me while we waited for our Uber.

"What's up?" I asked looking up from my phone.

"Don't be mad, I don't know if you had plans with Madelaine and Cami.." he started.

"It's okay, just tell me babe." I smiled

"I got us an apartment.. to share." He said, rubbing the back of his head.

"Coleeee.." I said tugging his shirt, "why were you nervous to tell me?"

He put his hands around my waist, looking down at me "I don't know, I just didn't know if you made plans with the other girls." He said.

"No Coley, I'm so happy." I said hugging him. Then, our Uber pulled up. Cole opened the door, and let me in. Once in, Cole gave the Uber driver the address. We drove silently, I was on Twitter, seeing nasty tweets of me. Saying "Lili Reinhart is such a suck up." And things like that. Tears stinging my eyes. Cole put his hand on my thigh, obviously looking at my phone. I put my head on his shoulder, as he wrapped his arm around my back.

Coles POV:
I wanna stick up for Lili with these tweets that are going around. So, once we got to the apartment (already furnished) I responded to some of them. "Lili is such a suck up." - user "Don't talk about people you don't even know, she's defiantly not a suck up, she's not a suck up. She's an amazing friend, amazing girl." - me.

Tomorrow we start filming season 2 of riverdale. Lili was watching TV in her grey sweatpants, and a baggy tank top. I was on the balcony, looking at the sunset. I grabbed my camera, and took a couple pics for insta. Lili was watching Friends, and got to the part where I played Ben. She started giggling as I walked inside, putting my camera on the counter.

"What are you laughing at?" I asked as I jumped on the couch next to her, and started tickling her sides.

"I... I'm laughing.. at you!!" She said in between giggles. Finally I stopped, and she took a big breath.

"Jeez Cole!" She said. I laughed. "I'm so happy we're living together." She said.

"Me too, Bub." She smiled.