Comforting

A/N
I'm doing a little time jump to next week :)

Lili's POV:
It's been a week since my mom's funeral. Cole has helped me a lot, and made me happier. Cami and Kj have been over too, and kayla has just been a good little girl.

6:03 am:
I rolled over to find kayla and Cole snuggling. Cole had his arms wrapped around kayla, protectively. I slightly smiled. I just couldn't sleep. I sat up, and just stared blankly at the wall in front of me.

"Bub?" Cole whispered. He had his head slightly lifted up, still with his arms around kayla. I turned around, to show my tear stained face. He sighed, and slowly moved his hands from kayla, and walked over to me, and sat in front of me. I looked down, and he gently lifted my head up. I sighed and he pulled me closer to him. I put my head on his shoulder, and cried softly. He rubbed my back, and kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said, once I stopped crying.

"I love you more." I said. Cole picked up kayla, and brought her to her room. When he came back, i snuggled up to him, my head resting on his chest. I quickly fell asleep after that.

I woke up, to Cole leaving carrying Kayla.

"Lets let mommy sleep, ok?" he said and she nodded. I closed my eyes again, and then I felt Cole kiss my head. 

"Me?" Kayla asked, and then I felt kayla kiss me. I smiled, and then Cole slowly shut the door. I quickly fell asleep after that.

Cole's POV:
I played with Kayla for three hours before Lili came out. She sat down next to me on the couch. Kayla was asleep in my lap. She smiled and put her head on my shoulder.

"You guys are so cute." she said smiling.

"So are you, bub." I said. She smiled and kissed my cheek. She got up and made breakfast.

Sorry for the short chapter! i'm running out of ideas. if you have a suggestion, please comment it! i would love to use some of your ideas!

Also, i'm thinking of writing a one shots story for both bughead and sprousehart combined! If you want that, please tell me!