Baby Reveal

Lili's POV:
Today was the day, well not really. Cami was coming with Cole and I and she's going to be the first one to know. Once the appointment was over, Cami was trying not to freak out.

"When's the party?" She asked in the car.

"Friday!" I replied. 2 days from now. I was so excited. Once we dropped Cami off, Cole said he had a surprise for me. He drove to this restaurant, and we ate this really nice dinner. By the time we were done, the sun was set, and we walked the streets of Vancouver.

"I'm excited for Friday." He said smiling. I nodded. He looked at me. "What's on your mind Bub?" He asked me.

"Oh nothing. Just thinking about how lucky I am." He smiled and we walked back to the car.

Friday, Day of Party:
Cole's POV:
Today was the day we found out the gender of our baby. Cami told us she'd take care of everything, and throw it at her house. Dylan was able to get a flight to Vancouver, but our other families couldn't. We told them we would FaceTime them to tell them. We got into the car, and went to Cami's.

Lili's POV:
When we walked into Cami's house everyone was already there. We hung out a little, and then Cami gave us colored confetti poppers.

"Pink is girl, blue is boy of course." She said smiling. Cole and I looked at each other and Charles counted down.

"3...2...1!" He said and we popped it. It was... pink! It was a girl! Cole wrapped me in a hug kissing my forehead as we were both crying. I was so happy. I really wanted a girl. And so did Cole. After I left his hug, Dylan came over and gave Cole a hug, and the girls wrapped me in a group hug. I was so happy. We always had that extra room in our apartment, now we get to make it our baby girls room!

Cole's POV:
After the baby reveal, Lili took a shower, and I watched friends in the living room. After she was done, we called her parents.

"Chloe, Tess! Come here!" He parents shouted and they came running to the phone. Lili looked at me, and I said, "it's a girl!" Lili's sisters started to cry, along with her parents.

Then, we called my parents and got the same reaction. Lili was so excited.

"So.. names?" She asked me.

"Makayla?" I asked her.

"What about Kayla?" She said. I really liked that.

"Kayla Rae?" I asked her. She nodded and had a huge smile on her face.