Reactions

Lili's POV:
I woke up to no baby last night, which felt odd, but Dylan had Kayla. Cole proposed to me last night. Cole sprouse! I was sitting on the couch, looking at my ring. It was gorgeous. One big diamond, with swirls around the ring. It was beautiful. I looked up to see Cole wrapped up in a blanket with his sleepy face.

"Good morning sleepy head." I said as he sat down next to me and put his head on my shoulder.

"Good morning." He mumbled. He grabbed my hand, and looked at the ring.

"A beautiful ring, for a special woman." He said kissing me on the cheek. I smiled and got a FaceTime call from my mom and dad.

"Uh.. can we tell them?" I asked Cole. He nodded and I answered the call.

"Hey mom and dad!" I said.

"Where's my pumpkin?" They asked.

"She's with Dylan." Cole responded still on my shoulder.

"We actually have something to tell you guys.." I said.

"What is it sweetie?" My mom asked.

"Cole purposed to me last night!" I said holding up my hand. My mom started to cry and my dad had the biggest smile on his face.

"Good job, son." Cole laughed at my dads remark.

"He knew." Cole said. I looked over at him.

"I asked him if it was okay, silly." He said, laughing.

"What a gentleman." My dad said.

"Can't wait for the wedding, sweetie!" My mom said.

"Same, bye mom love you! Bye dad." I said hanging up. Cole got off of my shoulder and went into the kitchen.

"We need a bigger house." I said. He laughed from inside the kitchen.

Cole's POV:
The next day, we invited Cami over and I told her we had a surprise for her.

"Another baby." She asked. We both laughed.

"Cole proposed!!" Lili said, showing cami her ring.

"HOLY CRAP. OH MY GOD YAY!!!" She said hugging Lili, then me.

"I'm so excited! AH YAY!" She said.

I think Casey had the best reaction in my opinion.

We called him over and he said, "what's going on in the Sprouse house today." Lili and I both laughed and said, "this is what's up!" Showing Casey her hand. His mouth turned into a circle, and he jumped up and down.

"LILI PAULINE REINHART, AND COLE MITCHELL SPROUSE ARE GETTING MARRIED?!" He yelled.

"oh my gosh, Casey!! Don't be so loud!" Lili said laughing. See, I told you. Best reaction.

We decided to finally tell Kj and Charles.
We did the same thing, and they hugged us, and KJ even asked to help with the wedding planning which was nice. Everyone has been so helpful. Once season 3 started on the CW, we would get married. We wanted a fall wedding. We thought the pictures would look amazing. We started looking at houses too. We found on that was 3 stories: basement, main floor, and upstairs. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms, and a nice backyard for Louie. Also, extra 2 rooms for maybe 2 more children? I was so excited to start a new chapter in my life.

A better, happier, chapter.