All Nighter

It's been a while. A longggg time. Sorry, I've been busy. Enjoy this chapter!

Cole's POV:
After a while, I put kayla in her crib, and laid on the couch by Lili. She woke up, and turned over towards me.

"Did dylan ever tell you about your dad?" She asked rubbing her eyes. I smiled, and nodded.

"He has a minor sprain and just got the news a really bad concussion.'' She yawned, "That's good. At least he's alive." I smiled and pulled her closer to me, kissing the top of her head multiple times, while she laughed into my chest.

"Shhh" I said in between kisses, "Kayla's asleep." She continued to laugh, but after a while I stopped when she got up. "Where are you going bub." I asked her.

"To get my little baby." I frowned. "So I'm not your little baby?" I asked her. She smiled.

"No, you my annoying one." I got off the couch and ran to her. I startled her, as I picked her up, and placed her on our bed.

"What time is it?" She asked. I looked at my phone.

"10:30pm." I laughed. We both took the longest nap ever.

"we should pull an all nighter." She said. I laughed.

"Yeah... no." I responded, she frowned and grabbed her pillow, "Fine, I'll do it myself." She said as she ran out of the room.

"Bub, get back here!" I whisper yelled. She ran in, and laid back down. "Fineee." She said.

"We can." She jumped into my arms knocking me over on the bed.

"You act like a child sometimes." I said, she kissed my cheek, and rolled her eyes.

"Okay, what movie?" I asked getting up.

"Friends." I heard her laugh. "That's not a movie, but okay." I replied.

She wrapped herself up under the covers, and so did I. She put her head on my chest, and I wrapped my arm around her. I gently kissed the top of her head. When the friends theme song came on, she sang it. I smiled at her cuteness, and she giggled at the end.

"I'm surprised Kayla hasn't woken up." She whispered.

"Don't jinx it, bub." I said and she smiled. Then, I closed my eyes, and fell asleep.

Lili's POV:
"It's my favorite episode Cole!" I exclaimed, and got no answer. I lifted my head off his chest.

"Babyyyy.. wake upppp." I said kissing his cheek right after. He slowly opened his eyes, and groaned.

"Let me sleep." He said. I looked at my phone. "It's only 2 am!" I said.

"A great time to sleep, huh." He said closing his eyes.

"Hey!" I exclaimed and kissed him. I surprised him at first, but then he kissed me back. He pulled away, and smiled.

"We're parents with a one year old baby, remember?" He said, I laughed.

"Oh no, I forgot." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Shut upppp." He said, pulling the covers onto us. "Can we snuggle and go to-" He was interrupted by Kayla's cries.

"I got her." I said jumping out of bed. I went to her room, and she smiled.

"Momma!" She said, still in tears.

"Hi baby." I said picking her up and rocking her in my arms.

"Where's dadda?" She asked. I put her down on the floor and she got up, making a few steps.

"Kayla Rae get back here!" I said, as she started to walk, then fell on her bum, and crawled the rest of the way to Cole.

"Hey, little bub." He said, scooping up kayla from the floor and kissing her stomach making her giggle.

"Dadda." She replied. He sat down on the bed, and pulled her under the covers. I laid back down.

"Is she sleeping with us?" I asked to see my two favorite people cuddled up. Kayla was laying on Cole, using Cole's stomach as a pillow.

"Yes." She replied. We have been working on her words, she's doing pretty well. She's mostly good at walking too.

"Okay, be quiet you two, mommy's gonna try to sleep." Cole kissed my forehead.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you more." I said

I love you most." He said. Kayla frowned.

"Me?" She asked. Cole laughed.

"I love you too, little bub." She smiled, and cuddled into Cole's chest. I snuggled up close to Cole's side, and she wrapped his free arm around me.

"So much for that all nighter, huh?" He whispered. I laughed, and quickly fell asleep.

Cole's POV:
I started rubbing lili's back, making shapes and stuff on her back, until I knew she was asleep. I looked down at Kayla to see her sucking her thumb. I smiled, and closed my eyes. I've never been so happy.

I hope you guys liked this chapter! Riverdale season 3 comes out in a week. Holy crap. I'm really excited! Ill try to be upload more! Leave me any suggestions or story ideas.