Aunt Cami

Cole's POV:
4 hours of playing with kayla, and Lili eating tubs and tubs of ice cream, kayla finally started to get tired. I brought her in her room, and kissed her goodnight. I went back into my room, and saw Lili laying there. She looked like she was upset.

"What's up, Bub?" I asked sitting next to her.

"I'm just in a lot of pain, that's all.." she said.

I went over and hugged her. I pulled away, and kissed her.

Lili's POV:
It's now 2:34 in the morning. I can't sleep. Cole is asleep, on his stomach. One arm was around me, the other was by the wall. I was laying on my back, staring straight up at the ceiling.

All of a sudden, Kayla started to cry. I sighed, and got up to get her.

"Hey sweetie." I said rocking her, and bringing her into the living room.

4:33 am..

Kayla finally fell asleep a couple of hours ago, and I was back in bed with Cole.

"Hey baby..?" I said quietly. Cole stirred and turned towards me.

"Yeah? What's wrong, Bub?" he asked. He pulled me closer to him, and he nuzzled his head into my shoulder.

"I haven't been able to sleep, and I don't know why.." I said. Cole put his head off my shoulder, and kissed my stomach.

"Is it because of this little baby?" he asked.

"Yeah.." I said.

He kissed my cheek, "What can I do to make you feel better?"

"Hold me." I replied. He pulled me into his arms and I snuggled my head into his chest. He wrapped his arms around me, and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too." I replied.

I woke up, with Cole awake. I'm still in his arms.

"Cole?" I asked sleepily.

"Yeah, Bub?" he replied, and moved my hair out of my face.

I smiled, "How long have you been awake?"

"A couple hours, but it's ok. Kayla's still asleep. I'm watching her through the monitor." He smiled, and I kissed his cheek.

A couple hours later, we decided to go out to lunch with Cami, to tell her the news. We all got in the car, and I sat in the back with Kayla.

"Ready to see Aunt Cami? She's so excited to see you, baby." I said, and she smiled and kicked her feet playfully. As we drove, Cole and I talked about baby names.

"So, how about some names?" Cole asked, turning down the radio.

"Yeah, what do you think the baby is going to be?" I asked him.

"A girl." he said smiling.

I smiled, "I think it's a boy."

"So, for girls I was thinking Ella, Saige, or Paige." Cole said.

"I love Saige." I said, smiling, "For boys I was thinking Parker or James."

"I love them bub." He said, as we pulled up to the restaurant. We found Cami's car and parked next to her. Once we stopped, Cami waved to Cole through the window, and stepped outside. She opened up Kayla's door, "Hey Kayla!" she said and kissed her forehead. Kayla smiled, and Cami took her out of the car, still in her carrier.

"Hey Cami." I said hugging her. She hugged me with her free hand, and we walked into the restaurant.

"Table for 4 please, and can we sit outside please?" Cole asked, and the waitress took us outside. We sat down, and Cami took Kayla out of her carrier, and put her on her lap. Kayla is starting to teeth a little bit, so she started sucking on Cami's finger.

"So," Cami started, "What's going on in the Sprouse house?"

Cole grabbed my hand from under neath the table, and I smiled at him.

"Well..." I said.

Cami instantly looked confused, and then Cole finished my sentence, "Lili is pregnant, she's 4 weeks."

"Oh my god guys! That's great! I'm so happy for you guys!" she said.

"I would give you a hug, but Kayla seems pretty happy." she said, laughing after. We both laughed and then the waitress came out to give us our drinks.

Lunch went great. Kayla was the best she's ever been, and we all ate. Cami decided to come over after, to have more time with Kayla.

A couple hours later, Cami left, and Cole put Kayla to bed. We were sitting on the couch with Louie on Cole's lap. He was playing with his ears, and I laughed. He put his other arm around me, and kissed my cheek. I decided to pull out my phone, and take a picture of Cole and Louie. I put it on my insta story saying, "My favorites." with a heart.  Cole laughed when he saw it, and pulled me into a hug.