Honeymoon

Cole's POV:
"Be a good girl Kayla." I said as I have Kayla to KJ. We decided to ask KJ, Charles, and Casey to watch her. Cami said she'd be over all the time to make sure she's being cared for, which I laughed at.

Lili gave Kayla a kiss on her forehead, and we left for the airport. We decided to go to Bora Bora, the place we both wanted to go. It's so beautiful and has the best views for photography.

The flight went well, Lili and I basically fell asleep the whole flight. Her head on my shoulder. Once we got to the hotel,(which was basically a house, and it was above water) We went to dinner. We had an amazing meal, of chicken and vegetables. Once we got back to the room, KJ FaceTimed us. I answered to see Kayla's cute, chubby face.

"Hey baby!" Lili said, and Kayla just smiled. All of a sudden, Cami and KJ appear in the background.

"She's not leaving, Cole. Tell her to leave!" KJ said, Lili and I laughed. We sat there for a while, and talked. After a while, Lili fell asleep on my shoulder, and I said goodbye to Kayla and everyone else. I quickly fell asleep after that.

Lili's POV:
I woke up, and went on the balcony to look at the clear, blue ocean water. It was beautiful. I felt arms snake around my waist and someone kiss my cheek. I smiled.

"So, we're taking pictures today?" I asked him. He nodded.

"But, don't leave yet," he said. We stayed there. Just watching the water.

After a while we got ready, and went on a private boat out to the main part of the island.

Cole's POV:
She looked absolutely gorgeous. Her blonde, silky hair dancing in the wind, her emerald green eyes, hidden behind black sunglasses. Her fair skin, glowing from the sun. In a white flowy dress, with tan sandals on. She turned around from the water and looked at me.

"What are you looking at?" She asked me. I smiled.

"My beautiful wife." I said, as she kissed me. I smiled on her lips.

The boat finally stopped, and the guy let us off. We climbed up the island, and reached the top. We looked over. I took some pictures, and some of Lili, and her attempting to take some of me.

"How do I take a picture!" She said laughing. I pointed to the button, "Oh.. I knew that." I laughed.

This day was amazing. When we got back to the room, I looked at the pictures, and laughed at some Lili took.

"What?" She said coming over, looking over my shoulder, "I tried.." she said laughing.

"Wanna go swimming?" I asked her. The sun was setting, and the ocean was basically our backyard. She smiled while nodding. We got changed and jumped in holding hands.

I held her in the water, and she kissed my cheek.

"I love you."

"Love you more." I said as she put her head on my shoulder.

The week was amazing. We went swimming, had some amazing food, made new memories, and most importantly had the time of our lives.

Hi, sorry for not posting in a while! I've been busy, but planning on having some fun, happy chapters posted tonight! Especially a funny one for reaching 3k reads! I did not know how far this story would go, because it is my first story, but i get a bunch of reads everyday! Tonight, expect at least 3 chapters!