Welcome to The World

Lili's POV:
Once we arrived at the hospital, I was taken to a room, and getting a quick checkup.

Once the check up was done, I gasped. Cole ran over to me and grabbed my hand, "Are you ok? What's wrong?"

"I'm fine," I started, "I thought of a new name for the girl... Brooklyn Grace." I smiled.

"That's beautiful, Lils." he said kissing my forehead.

Cole's POV:
3 hours later, Brooklyn Grace and Carter James were born. I was sitting in a chair by Lili's bed, and holding Brooklyn. Lili was asleep and Carter was in the nursery. I rocked her and kissed her a lot.  I was overwhelmed in joy.

A few weeks later....
We were finally settled in with the twins and were as happy as ever.

"Hey Lil?" I asked her and walked into the kitchen.

She turned around from washing the dishes and smiled' "What's up?" she asked.

"I have an early birthday surprise..." I responded, with a piece of paper behind me.

I held it up, and she gasped.

"A new house?" she asked. I nodded and she hugged me, "I love it!"

"That's where our family is going to be for the rest of our lives." I replied.

"I'm so excited!" She said and jumped into my arms.

A/N:
this was so short, but i have something planned for this story! sadly, it's coming to an end!

xoxo- gossip girl 🤪