I Just Love You

Lili's POV:
All of a sudden, Cole's eyes opened.

"Cole?" I asked him. He smiled.

"Hi bub." He said. My eyes started to tear up. This is just what I needed right now. To hear his voice.

"I missed you." He said grabbed onto my hand. His voice was so soft. He was whispering too.

"I'm sorry." I said wiping my tears away. "This is all my fault, if Lark-" Cole cut me off. "Hey, hey, hey. This is not your fault. It's Larks. He's a douche. He deserves to rot in jail." After a while, he said to me, "come here." I laid down next to him, putting my head on his shoulder. He wrapped his arm around me.

"Just don't touch me anywhere on my stomach or my chest." He said. I felt so bad. He was in a lot of pain, but he didn't want me to see it, but I could. I'm just happy I'm in his arms right now.

Cole's POV:
The first thing I saw was Lili. Her cheeks stained with tears, bags underneath her eyes. My heart sunk. After a while, I told her to lay with me. She eventually fell asleep, but I couldn't. I couldn't stop thinking about what Lark did to me. But, we won't have to worry about him. The nurses came in to check on me, and they did tests quietly so they didn't wake Lili.

"You kids are such sweethearts!" One of the nurses said. I just smiled, and she gave me the remote for the TV, and shut off the lights. I turned on the TV, and watched a college football game. It wasn't long till I drifted off to sleep..

Lili's POV:
I woke up at 8:30, to the TV on. Cole must've fell asleep watching it. He was still asleep, breathing so softly, not moving on muscle. I slowly got up, trying to not wake him. I got the remote and turned the TV off, and went to the bathroom. When I got back, Cole was awake.

"How are you feeling?" I asked him as I sat on the couch.

"Weak." He responded. The doctor walked in,

"Hello Cole, and Miss Reinhart, Cole you will be able to leave tomorrow, but you will need bed rest, and won't be able to move for 3 days."

"Thank you doctor." I said and she left.

Cole's POV:
Lili jumped up and down, "You'll be home tomorrow Cole!" She was so adorable.

"Yeah, Thank god." I said. Lili giggled. She went over and kissed me. She pulled away, and put her hands on my cheeks.

"I just love you so much!" She said.

"I love you more."