Surprises

Lilis POV:
Finally, we were back on set. I felt at home again. Roberto said in a couple weeks season 2 would be out. I was so ready for all the fans to see how this season turned out. I was watching Cole do a scene between him and the serpents. After Roberto yelled cut, he smiled and winked at me. I rolled my eyes, and walked away to the makeup trailer. But on my way, Casey stopped me.

"Hey can we talk?" He asked me.

"Yeah, of course whats up?" I asked him.

"Well i wanted to tell you, that if you go to Coles trailer there is a surprise!" He smirked.

"Um okay, weirdo." I said playfully. I walked to Coles trailer, and knocked.

"Come in!!" He yelled. I opened the door to see him, my mom, and my dad. I was so shocked, and I just ran into their arms. I pulled away after a while, and said to Cole, "well aren't you a sneaky man!" I said giggling. I pulled him into a hug, and he was just smiling the whole time.

Coles POV:
I decided to call Lilis parents on a last minute trip. I wanted to make her smile. And I accomplished that. She pulled her body to me and snuggled her head into my chest. I was so lucky to have her.

Later that night, after set, we went out to dinner. Lili got to catch up with her parents, and talk to me about things too. She was so happy. Her eyes twinkling while smiling. She was just a gorgeous human being. I was so lucky. Once we got home, Lilis parents stayed over for a while, looking at the apartment and playing board games. We had so much fun. I even got to show Mr. Reinhart some things that needed to be fixed around the apartment, and he helped me fix it.

After a while, Lilis parents left, leaving Lili and I alone. Lili didn't look to good, she looked pale.

"Cole? I don't feel well.." She said covering her mouth. She ran into the bathroom and puked. I held her hair back, and rubbed her back. When she was done, she sat up against the wall.

"Must be food poisoning." She said. She continued to throw up, I helped her out. I didn't want to see her like this.

Lilis POV:
Holy crap. What if I'm pregnant?! "Must be food poisoning." I said. I continued to throw up. Once I was done, Cole helped me to the room, pulling the sheets up to me. He grabbed the trash can and put it next to my side of the bed.

"Just in case, Bub. Feel free to wake me up if you need me." He said, he laid down in bed, facing the other way. I decided to text Cami, thinking she was the only one I could tell this about.

Me: Cami, I might be pregnant..
Cami: HOLY CRAP EXCUSE ME!!!
Me: I just threw up, and I don't know what to do.
Cami: want me to buy you a test?
Me: can you please? I'll pay you back..
Cami: don't worry about it. See you tomorrow.
Me: thanks girl, love you.
Cami: love you moreeeee

Cami was finally here. I asked Cole to go get me some iced tea, because I wanted him to get out of the house.

"Here you go." Cami said. I hesitated, but went to the bathroom and did it. I was so not ready for this. I had felt horrible all day. We had to wait two minutes.

"What do you want it to say?" I didn't respond, because I didn't know.

"I'm gonna go check." I looked down at it. 2 lines. I started to cry. "Cami.. I'm pregnant.." I cried happy tears, it's just.. what will cole say about this?!