Hospital Days

I really hope that u guys don't hate me after the last chapter. I'm sorryyy. But, things will get better..

Lili's POV:
Today. My heart was broken in half. Cole and I lost our baby. His little Bub. Well I saw them in the doorway, I broke into tears. I didn't want to, but I had to. Cami eventually cried, and Cole just unpacked. He was really quiet, every step he took was slowly, and basically a tip toe. His face had no expression. He eventually laid on the couch and curled up in a blanket, watching TV. I started to daydream. Thinking about what Cole and I would be doing right now if this wouldn't have happened.

"Lili" Cami started, bringing me out of my daze, "I.. honestly don't know what to say. Things have been really bad for you recently," She said, grabbing my hands, "But, I'm here for you, and I always will." I smiled, then she hugged me. Our hospital room was pretty big, my bed in the middle of the room, the bathroom to my left, the main door to my right, and the couch a little ways from the main door, and the tv on the back wall. I looked over to the couch Cole was on, he was asleep. Cami turned around to see what I was looking at, she laughed.

"Isn't he just so precious." I asked her. She nodded. "Amazing for you, babe." She said rubbing my arm. I looked directly at his face, his face was wet with tears. I bit my lip, trying to hold back tears.

It was 3 am. I couldn't sleep. Cami left 2 hours ago, keeping me company. The room was so dark, but I could still see Cole sleeping so peacefully. I turned on my side, I had been tossing and turning all night. I finally had enough of this. I sat up thinking. As much as I didn't want to wake up cole, I needed someone.

"Cole." I whispered. He didn't hear me. I got up, tiptoeing to the couch. I sat down beside the couch, moving his dark black hair out of his face.

"Cole." I whispered again. His eyes fluttered open.

"Bub? Are you okay? What time is it?" He asked sitting up.

"It's 3:30 am. I can't sleep. I'm sorry." I told him. He got up.

"Don't be sorry, I'll come and lay with you." He said sleepily. I smiled, which was probably the first in a while. I laid my head on his chest, with my hand around his waist. He started to stroke my head.

"Lili?" He asked.

"Yes?" I answered.

"I love you." He said.

"I love you too." I snuggled my head into his chest, and fell asleep.

Cole's POV:
I woke up to a baby crying. Lili and I were back home, she groaned.

"I'll get her" I answered walking down the hall to Paige's room. I opened the door to the nursery to see Paige. My beautiful little Bub. I picked her up, and sat down in the rocking chair, rocking her. She quickly fell back asleep, and I put her back in her crib. "Goodnight, Little Bub, I love you." I whispered to her.

I quickly woke up, sitting up. It was a dream. I rubbed my eyes wondering where Lili was. She walked out of the bathroom, I looked at the clock. 8:30 am.

"How long have you been awake?" I asked her.

"Since 7." She responded. I remembered she woke me up around 4 ish.

"Bub you only got 4 hours of sleep." I said as she sat down at the end of the bed.

"Well, it's kind of hard sleeping knowing you lost your baby." She said sighing. "I can't wait to get out of here." She said.

"Lili oh my god." I said to her.

"What?" She asked.

"We never told our parents, about.." I said.

"Holy crap, oh my god. Do we have to right now?" She asked.

"No, we can do it when your ready. Same with the other cast members." I told her. She pulled me into a hug. I hugged her back, kissing the top of her head.

Sorry for the semi short chapter, I'm really tired. It's currently 2:18 and I have a busy day tmr. Okay gn:)