Names?

Cole's POV:
"There's two heartbeats?" I asked. The doctor nodded and showed pointed to the ultrasound.

"Here's the first baby a girl.. and the second is here.. a boy. Congrats!" he told us. I grabbed onto Lili's hand and smiled.

Once the doctors appointment was done, we went home to see Kayla and Cami.

We walked into the door, and Cami was feeding Kayla some baby food.

"Hey guys!" she exclaimed, "So, can you tell  Aunt Cami the genders!!"

I looked over at Lili and she nodded, "We're having a boy and a girl!" she said excitingly.

Cami ran over and hugged her, then she hugged me too. "Guys this is amazing!" she said, "Have you thought about names?"

Lili and I nodded. "For a boy..  Carter James."

"And for a girl, Saige Marie." Lili said, smiling.

After a while, Cami left and I put Kayla down for a nap. Lili and I were laying on the couch, with her head on my chest, and her leg wrapped around my legs.

"I think our names are perfect." I said, tracing circles on her back.

"Uh huh." she said with her eyes closed. She nuzzled her head into my chest, and looked up at me, with her head still on my chest.

"Do you ever wonder what would've happened if we never met each other?" She said to me.

I sighed, "No, but thinking about it makes me sad, because your my everything." I said softly.

She got up, and laid next to me, using her arm to support her head, she looked at me for a while.

"Your the most amazing person I've ever met. I love you." She said. I smiled and she kissed me.

Sorry for the short chapter! xoxoxo