2

An aeroplane is shown flying in the sky. A girl is sitting near the window and gave a sigh of relief after the plane had moved into the sky completely. She is none other than our Anika. She took out her dairy from her bag along with a pen.

Her writings:

Finally my 6 months of internship in Dehradun had come to an end. Dehradun is the place where is was born and starting my career from that place is my dream came true. I am happy because I completed my internship in Oberoi Industries..Well its my dream company and now I can work in Oberoi Industries in Mumbai, the main branch! I am excited a lot!

Par isse zyaada khushi toh mujhe iss baat ki hai ki mein waapas Mumbai jaa rahi hoon..Mumbai, the city which welcomed me, papa and bhaiyya with a warm heart after we left Dehradun after mumma's death..

The thought of her leaving me makes me sad. But bhaiyya and papa took my mumma's role. They never left me for a single second after my mom's death. I learned to be strong holding all her beautiful memories in my heart. She will be there with me forever in my heart, just like my chaand bracelet on my hand which is my last gift from mumma..

Okay, bohot ho gayi hai emotional baatien..I am very much happy to meet my Viru, my superman bro after a month. I told him not to say to papa about my arrival as I wanted to surprise papa in his hospital. God, when will this flight reach Mumbai!

Another side, OM:

A man is shown talking on phone while drinking espresso. He is Shivaay Singh Oberoi. To his family, he is the great wall of Shivaay Singh Oberoi. Then he remembers that he need to go to airport to pick up a business client. Making sure he is all ready he moves to dining area where the complete Oberoi family is present.

Shivaay: Good morning everyone!

All: Good morning Shivaay/bhaiyya!

Everyone settle themselves in dining area and dadi sits in the head chair. All of them start having breakfast.

Tej: Shivaay, when would be Mr. Arora arriving?

Shivaay: Badepapa, he will be arriving in an hour. Mein khud jaane waala hoon.

Dadi: Billu!

S: Ji dadi..mujhe yaad hai ki mujhe hospital jaana hai aur aapke reports lena hai...Don't worry mein lekar aata hoon...Mom!

Pinky: Bol Shivaay!

S: Mein aap ko NGO mein drop kardo? I know you are having some work there..

P: Yeh bhi koi poochne waali baat hai kya..

Shivaay smiled. After everyone had breakfast, Om left to art gallery while Ru left to his college along with Bhavya. She is actually Jhanvi's best friend's daughter who are staying at Kolkata at present. And Bhavya would be love intrest of Rudy.

Shivaay dropped Pinky at NGO and drove towards airport while instructing some work to Mishra. He reached airport and moved inside but suddenly he felt something strange. A feeling that he wants to retain in his heart...Lets see what happens!

*****

Precap: Shivika meet!

So this is the first update and I promise to give bigger ones from the next update. Shivika's first meet will be in the next chappy...Lots of love to all! Enjoy reading.