21

Next Day:

Everyone woke up to see themselves and the room condition to be a total mess. But they looked at one scene which made them go awe.

Rudra was sleeping peacefully in Anika's lap and on top of Rudy, the little Jai is sleeping and beside Rudy there were few chocolates wrapped open. The trio's mouth were filled with chocolate paste.

Viren: Yeh cherry kabhi nahi badlegi...Kitni baar meine usse kaha ki chocolates late night mat khao...Lekin yeh sunti kiski!

Om: Aur yeh Rudra ko dekho, humesha fitness ki baatein karta tha...And abhi lagta hai ki in sab ne poora chocolate factory kha liya...

Sona: Jai aur Anu kabhi nahi badlenge...Jai always butters Anu and she always gifts him candies and chocolates..And you know what, they both share between themselves and never allow any other person..But I think they accepted Rudra completely in their team..

Jeevika: See how peaceful they are looking! There is nothing like stress and worry on both of their faces...Hume inn teeno ko disturb nahi karna chahiye...Lets go out.

Shivaay just smiled how Anika's hand was lying on Rudy's hair as if she was caressing it. He felt happy and smiled at the innocent duo. All of them moved outside and prepared breakfast.

Later Anika got up and saw Rudra and Jai. She gently placed Rudra's head on pillow. Everyone left the place already. She got up and went outside. She saw everyone were preparing breakfast and moved to Viren.

A: Good morning Viru!

V: Good morning thief!

A: Meine koyi chori nahi ki hai..That u are calling me thief..

V: Raat ko tumne chocolates khayi thi na..Woh bhi chor ki tarah!

A: Aap ko kaise pata?

Bhavya brought the phone in camera mode and gave it to her. Her mouth was fully filled with chocolate paste. Everyone chuckled.

B: Anu didi, go wash your face and come...

She said giggling. Anika smiled and moved back but came back to Viren.

A: Agar chocolate khane se mein thief ban jaongi toh mein humesha jail mein rehne keliye tayar hoon!

She left while everyone broke into laughter. She is crazy thought Shivaay. Soon Jai and Rudra came back to living area. Later everyone had their breakfast with their never ending talks. Soon it was time for everyone to leave the farmhouse.

Ru: yeh weekend bhi itni choti kyu lagti hai! Aisa lag raha hai ki entered this place just now..And abhi jaana hai kya?

Ani: Rudy jaana toh padega na, everyone will be busy with their own works..But we will make sure that we will meet like this once for a month. What say?

R: Okay didi!

Everyone got settled themselves in cars and they drove towards Jeevika's home.

Gauri: Anu, tum UK kab jaa rahi ho?

A: Tomorrow morning! Ek min mein woh bhool hi gayi thi...Mujhe ghar jaake packing bhi karni hai!

Ru: Anu didi, then take a leave for today!

A: Your brother should agree for it na! He makes me do a lot of work!

Ru: Shivaay bhaiyya, its very bad! Bichari Anika didi se itna kaam kyu karwate ho?

S: Fhat the Wuck! It's her work and she have to do it right! Aur waise bhi why r u thinking so much about Anika!

A: Kyunki Rudra mere team mein hai..Don't feal jealous Mr. Oberoi!