41

After wishing good night to Anika, he left to his room. He changed into his kurta and lied down on the bed. Anika was not at all leaving his mind. He just tossed on the bed but he did not get sleep. He was continuously remembering all her talks.

Shivaay Singh Oberoi ko mein izzat karti hoon...I am proud of you Shiv...Tadibaaz..Sadu..Akdu..

He just giggled remembering all the names she gave to him. He got angry remembering those people harming Anu. With help of George, he finally found out where those morons lived and he secretly put them behind bars. He did not inform her, because he knew she will forgive everyone easily.

You had done something to me Anu..Only you are running in my mind and heart..The thought that you will go back to your world after these 2 days is paining me..I want to smile like this Anu. I want to be crazy..To do all crazy stunts with you..Shivaay Singh Oberoi wants to be Anu's Shiv! When you were preparing the sand castle I felt I became the 9 year old Shiv who just wants to enjoy life. When you were talking on phone with your friend something happened to me..I just wanted that man to cut the call and why? So that I can spend my time with her...Why am I feeling like this?

His gaze fell on the watch she gifted. He smiled thinking how she surprised him. He thought how much he hurted her. But his guilt vanished when she said that she saw concern in his words. He moved towards wardrobe and took out her scarf. A wide smile adorned his face seeing the scarf. Even if Anika asks her scarf, he decided not to give it back to her. He hugged her scarf as if its his existence and slowly dozed off into sleep.

Next Day:

Shivaay woke up early and as usual he prepared coffee and espresso for both of them. How he wished to prepare it daily for her, he thought. He was busy preparing it when she made her way towards the kitchen.

A: Good morning billu ji!

She sat on the kitchen counter and yawned. He giggled. She and her cute antics will never change, he thought.

S: Here have your coffee!

He said and gave her the cup and he stood beside her having his espresso.

A: Shiv, ek baat bolu?

S: Bolo!

A: You should get an award!

S: For what?

A: Award of best coffee maker! And it goes to Mr. Shivaay Singh Oberoi!

She said giving a spatula as an award to him.

A: How r you feeling Mr. Oberoi?

S: I feel like I am on top of the world Ms. Vadhera! And I hope to win such titles every year!

A: Any special person you want to dedicate this award to?

S: yes...

He puts the spatula aside and cupped her face. She started to blush and shiver under his touch. He smiled unknowingly seeing her blush.

A: Shiv!

S: Kya hua?

A: I need to get ready!

S: Toh jao na!

A: You are..mera matlab hai..you..nahi mein..

S: Mein kya Anu?

A: You are holding my face Shiv!

She said with a blush looking down. He then slowly brought his hands towards himself. Once he did that, she left to her room.

S: I really need to figure out what is going on with me!