95

Evening:

Shivika reached back to the resort roaming around the busy streets of Paris and Anika fell in love with the place and all the while he adored her.

On reaching resort Shivaay pulled her close to him and started to kiss her. She responded equally to him.

S: Love you!

A: Love u too hubby!

He kissed her forehead and she smiled closing her eyes.

A: Shiv!

S: Kya hua meri Anu ko?

A: Lets play chess na?

She asked looking at the chess board at one side.

S: No!

A: But why?

S: When you will play with me you will loose the game na!

A: Itna over confidence theek nahi hai bhagad billa! Chess mein mujhe harana mushkil nahi namumkin hai!

S: Lets see! What if you loose?

A: Anika will never loose the game mari!

She did his famous hair flick and he giggled at her antics. He giggled seeing her antics. Soon Shivika started to play and both were completely involved in it.

Shivaay is smirking seeing her condition as luck was on his favour and Anika is giving angry glares to him.

Anika thought of something and smirked. She started to fake cough making Shivaay restless.

S: Anu..what happened? Is everything okay?

A: Shiv...*cough*pani..

S: Ek sec..abhi laaya!

He rushed to kitchen while Anika smirked and changed the position of the peices on the board but did not see Shivaay looking at her from behind the pillar. He saw how she changed the positions from behind.

S: Oh..So yeh baat hai! Lekin mein bhi itna dumb nahi hoon Mrs. Shivaay!

He moved towards her and she sensed him and started her drama. He sat next to her and made her drink water.

S: You are okay right?

A: Ha mein theek hoon! Lets play the game na!

She made a pout and he smirked seeing her falling in his trap and nodded yes. Shivaay cupped her face with one hand and kissed her forehead and pecked her lips. He changed the positions on the board meanwhile.

He then took his place and Anika looked at the chess board. Anika was shocked to see the board.

A: Shiv what is this? I changed the positions of the pawn on the board and how can they get back to their normal positions?

She then realized what she spoke and he then looked at her and smirked.

S: I didnt knew my wife will win game by cheating!

A: Wo..mein..woh..actually..

She started to run and he began chasing her.

S: Stop there Anu!

A: No..no..no..

He then held her hand and pulled her close to him and caged her in his embrace.

S: Abh kaha bhagogi?

He asked moving forward and Anika smirked and threw water on him and pushed him running away.

S: You have to pay for this Anu...Stop there!