56

Anika is arranging gifts that she has to give for Jeevika at chooda rasm event. Just then her phone rang and she smiled seeing billu ji.

S: Anu..busy ho?

A: Nahi toh..Just completed arranging gifts for chooda rasm..SSO not busy?

S: SSO is feeling bored!

A: Kyu? Kya hua?

S: Uski Anu jo nahi hai uske paas!

A: Shiv..you are at office..Do your work!

S: I was free right now so thought of talking to you..

A: Love you!

S: Love you too..Mein yeh keh raha tha ki I want to meet you now!

A: Possible nahi hai!

S: Kyu?

A: Kyunki aap ki Anu ko bohot kaam hai! Mujhe bhabhi ke ghar jaana hai!

S: Oh no! I think I have to climb that pillar today night!

A: You are not going to do that!

S: Tum bohot buri ho!

A: Woh toh mein hoon..

S: Anu!

A: Boliyen na..

S: Kuch nahi..Bas aise hi!

A: I know you are missing me..Mein bhi aap ko bohot miss kar rahi hoon..Two days more and I will be back to office!

S: You know what I was thinking to give you so much work so that we can stay back at office!

A: So you were planning to torture me!

Shivaay giggled.

S: Anu...are you free for Sunday?

A: Ha..par kyu?

S: Wanted to spend some time with you! I was thinking to take you to my flat..

A: Okay then!

S: Itni asani se maan gayi! I didn't think tum aise maan jaoge!

A: You asked me something for the first time..Mana kaise karti?

He went awe hearing to her.

A: Shiv..are you there?

S: Haan..So mein uss din ka wait karunga..

A: And mein bhi..Shiv..ek min..

Shivaay heard someone knocking Anika's door and he waited to know who was that.

A: Bhaiyya..kya hua?

V: Kuch nahi cherry..Tumse baat karna tha? Busy ho?

A: Nahi toh..

Both of them sat on the bed. Anika forgot to cut the call and he was still on the line.

A: Viru..kya hua?

V: Bas kuch theek nahi lag raha hai!

A: Matlab?

V: Thinking about tomorrow..I am happy that Jeevika will be with me but I am confused..

A: Bhaiyya..yeh sab shaadi ka stress hai..Don't worry! I know my Viru can manage everything..

Shivaay wanted to cut the call. He heard everything but his heart said to hear to her. He wanted to know her point of view on marriage.

Anika took Viren's hand in his.

A: Viru..agar tum aisa hoge toh bhabi ke baare mein socho! Do you know how much what could be going on in her mind..Bhabhi is going to start a new phase in her life..You have to be her support..Bhabhi kal apna sab kuch chodkar tumhare saath aa jayegi humare ghar pe..Uncle ko, aunty ko, Gauri ko..sab ko chod kar..sirf aap pe bharosa rakh ke..Uss bharose ko mat tootne dena!