104

Shivaay twirled Anika in his arms after hearing that he is going to be father. Words cannot express the emotions running in his mind now. He made her to stand on her feet and slowly inched towards her. Anika closed her eyes in shyness and it made him proceed further. He took her lips into a gentle kiss for giving him the best gift of the world.

S: I love you mumma to be!

A: And I love you too papa to be!

We all love you too!

Shivika parted when they heard the sound and saw their family coming inside. All the elders blessed Shivika together and warned Shivaay to take proper care of Anika. They left after a while leaving Shivika alone.

Shivaay stood on his knees making Anika confused. He slowly shifted her sari to the opposite direction and pecked Anika's tummy, his child's first home. He then hugged her by waist.

S: Hey baby! This is your papa! Thank you so much for coming into our lives angel & choosing us as your parents! We promise to take good care & protect you!

He again pecked the place softly and Anika ran her hand in his hair. He looked at Anika and she her eyes were glistened with tears. He swiftly stood up and rubbed the tear before it can fall down.

S: Angel, say your mumma that she looks like bhootni when she cries!

Anika hit his shoulder and hugged him tightly, burying herself in his warmth. Both of them parted after a sweet warm hug.

S: What is going on in my Anu's mind?

A: Anu ko kuch nahi chahiye but..baby is asking for a long drive with papa!

S: No! Hum kahi nahi jaa rahe hai! You are going to take rest and I am going to book appointment with ob-gyn! Chalo, so jao!

A: Shiv..please na? Gauri already took the appointment and mein bore feel ho rahi hoon! Please..

S: Anu..tumne suna nahi meine kya kaha? No..matlab hum nahi jaayenge!

Anika got angry and jerked his hands from her.

A: Theek hai mat leke jaiye! I will say to baby that papa doesn't love us!

She moved towards pool area leaving him shocked. He too moved towards her like a lost puppy.

S: Anu..

No response.

S: Anu, sun toh..

He placed his hand on her shoulder only to be removed by her. He took her in a back hug placing his hands on her stomach and caressing the place.

S: Baby, say to mumma that papa loves both of you so much! But a little more love to your mumma!

A small smile formed on Anika's face hearing him.

A: Toh long drive?

S: Anything for my lady! Get ready!

Anika squealed in happiness and pecked his cheek.

A: You know what, baby is saying papa is the best!

She giggled and ran towards their room.

S: That I know for sure! What about husband?

A: 5/10 for that!

Taking her dress she moved inside while he made a small fake frown on his face.

S: Anu, careful!

He giggled when he heard her saying okay in a sing-song voice. 

S: I can't believe that she is going to be a mother! Still acts like a kid!