90

Anika left to her home with Viren while Shivaay left to his office.

In Viren's car:

V: Cherry tum theek ho na?

A: I am very happy bhaiyya!

V: You know what your happiness matters to me!

A: I hate you my Viru bhaiyya!

V: I hate you too my cherry!

Both giggled.

V: Acha mujhe office mein ek meeting hai..I will drop you at home and leave!

Anika pouted.

V: Kya hua?

A: Kuch nahi..

V: Important meeting hai cherry! Jaana hoga!

A: Okay Mr.  Punctual Team Leader!

V: Cherry..

A: Acha sholly!

She held her ears and he giggled.

V: Ek baat bolu?

A: Hmm..

V: Meri cherry ko bilkul mat badalna..I always love this cherry!

A: But mujhe laga ki my bhabhi is your love?

V: She is..But you are my first love!

A: Cheesy Vadhera!

Both giggled. Soon they made their way to their home and Anika bid bye to Viren after wishing him all the best. Jeevika and Avinash began to ask many questions to Anika.

A: Silence both of you! Kis question ko answer karu mein?

The trio giggled. Anika sat next to Avinash and snuggled in his warmth.

Avi: U know something..ghar bilkul ghar nahi lag rahi hai.

Ani: Koi baat nahi! Mein humesha aap ko tang karungi!

J: You know something Anu..Now papa is my party!

A: No way! I will not share my papa with anyone! Aap ke saath bhi nahi!

Anika gave a fake pout. Avinash ruffled her hair. The trio were busy talking and later Anika moved towards kitchen with Jeevika to prepare lunch.

J: Anu...let me cook na!

A: I am helping you and that's it!

J: Ziddi!

A: And you are nautanki!

They started to prepare lunch.

J: You know bacha, I was thinking about Viren..I know what place you hold in his life..I thought he will be sad after you leave but he said he had confidence on Shivaay ji and you..Not only he was strong but he supported papa as well!

Anika smiled and a small tear escaped from her eye. Jeevika wiped the tear and nodded no.

A: Bhaiyya ka ache se khayal rakhna bhabhi!

Jeevika nodded. After preparing lunch, both the girls moved to Jeevika's room and began their talks. After an hour, the door bell rang and Anika moved towards the door and saw Shivaay standing there with gift bags. She smiled and welcomed him inside. 

Shivaay moved towards Avinash and took his blessings.

Avi: Humesha khush rehna! I hope my gundi is not troubling you!

Anika pouted.

S: She is perfect the way she is papa..Uski pagalpan bhi manzoor hai mujhe!

He said looking into her eyes and held her hand. She gave a small squeeze.