31

Anika just ran from his room with a shy smile never leaving her face. She sat on the bed and looked at her reflection in the mirror. Her cheeks began to heat up. She cupped her face.

A: Kuch toh ho gaya hai mujhe! And yeh change mujhe achi lag rahi hai!

She blushed and moved towards her wardrobe. She took the photo frame that Shivaay had gifted her. She just caressed their photograph and smiled. Later she placed it back in the wardrobe carefully and took her clothes.

She takes a hot relaxing shower and puts on her clothes. Anika enters the kitchen to see Shivaay preparing breakfast.

A: Good morning!

S: Good morning Anu! How r you feeling now?

A: Mein theek hoon Shiv...Don't worry!

Shivaay moved to her and cupped her face.

S: Stress kaise na loon Anu? Mein bohot dar gaya tha tujhe aise dekh kar..Meri jaan jaa..

She placed her hand on his lips.

A: Aage se aise gandi baat kabhi mat laana! I will not talk with you!

She slowly removed her hand from his lips.

S: Acha, I am sorry! Aage se aisa bilkul nahi bolunga...

A: Mujhe bohot bhook lag rahi hai!

S: Breakfast is ready highness! Master Chef Shivaay Singh Oberoi ne pasta banaya hai!

A: Wow! Anika is waiting to have it!

S: Take your seat Ms. Majesty!

A: Sure Mr. Chef Singh Oberoi!

Both of them giggled and Shivaay served the food. After having it, both of them left to office. Shivaay thought to take Anika to one place.

S: Anu?

A: Kya hua?

S: Mein soch raha tha ki aaj hum dono kahi chale?

A: Lekin work?

S: Offo Anu, kaam karne keliye poora staff hai..It's okay if you don't want to come out with me..

A: Shiv, I know ki you can't be a good actor! Please stop your over acting!

S: You r right! Drama karna toh tumhari specialty hai! You can win oscar in this field!

A: Bhagad billa!

She looked at him and giggled.

S: Tumne bataya nahi ki tum aaogi ya nahi?

A: Mr. BSO, how did you think that I will not come with you?

S: What's BSO?

A: Budhu Singh Obeori!

Anika showed her tounge to him and teased him.

S: Agar mein budhu hoon na toh tum bandariya ho!

This time Shivaay teased her. Soon they reached office and involved in their works. Shivaay saw her catching her head and he got angry. He moved towards her with a glass of water.

S: Anika, I told you not to take stress right? Have water!

A: I am fine...

S: I know you r having head ache!

Shivaay gave the glass and she drank water.

S: Anika, you r not doing any work and that's final!

He closed the laptop while she made puppy face.

S: Not again Anika, iss baar mein nahi maanunga! Just sit silently!