63

Next morning:

Anika's good sleep got disturbed by the annoying alarm, as she says and she switches it off. Rubbing her eyes she sits up and removed her hair bun letting her long hair free. She looks at the pillow and again lies down snuggling into it.

But her super brother comes to her room disturbing her beautiful sleep.

V: Good morning cherry..Wake up!

A: Good night bhaiyya..Let me sleep for a while!

V: Cherry jogging ke liye jaana hai..Utho!

He said removing the comforter from her. Anika groaned in frustration.

A: Mr. Viren Vadhera...I will send you to prison!

V: Woh baad mein kar lena..Pehle utho! Pata nahi shaadi ke baad Shivaay ka kya haal hoga!

He said and looked away. Anika giggled and moved to him.

A: Viru?

V: After few days I will not be there with you right?

A: Viru...I will always be there with you! But you are leaving to Switzerland day after tomorrow! Someone is very much excited I guess?

V: Cherry..You are mad! Mujhe tang karne ke alawa koi aur kaam nahi hai kya tujhe?

A: Bilkul nahi!

V: Jeevika and me will be waiting for you downstairs..Jaldi aa jao!

Anika nodded and Viren left her room. Anika knew Viren is sad. But she is his cherry first no matter what, she thought to herself and smiled and left to get ready. 

She met Virika downstairs and the trio left to the park near to their home. Anika placed her earphones and started to hear songs when Shivaay calls her.

S: Good morning Anu!

A: Very good morning Shiv!

S: Are you running?

A: Ha..Started my jogging actually..bhai ki shaadi ke baad aaj phir se shuru kar rahi hoon..You know I need to loose some calories..

He giggled.

A: Waise Mr. Oberoi kya kar rahe hai?

S: Kuch nahi..poolside pe hoon..I like to watch sunrise here!

A: Toh mein bhi excited hoon..Waha se sunrise dekhne ke liye!

S: Jald hi dekh logi!

A: Acha Shiv..I want to take a leave from afternoon!

S: Kyu?

A: Sona di wapas jaa rahi hai New York pe. Wanted to wish them good bye..

S: Alright..And don't feel sad okay..They will be there with you always!

A: Love you!

S: Love you too..Waise Anu I want to make my morning more energetic!

A: Then have your kali coffee! You will feel relaxed.

S: Usse kaam nahi chalega..Shiv ko kuch aur chahiye..

Anika knew what he is asking for.

A: BSO..you r not getting anything understood!

S: Now what's this BSO?

A: Besharam Singh Obeori..Bye!

She immediately cut the call and she knew he would be smirking and giggling. He will never change, she thought and smiled. She moved towards Jeevika who is sitting on a bench and fixing her shoe lace.