78

Shivaay moves towards everyone. Seeing him all bombarded him with questions.

S: Anu abh theek hai..She had her lunch and is sleeping now! Everything is fine now!

Shivaay then looked at Khanna and Khanna played the footage of the parking slot. Everyone's blood boiled seeing the footage.

S: Khanna, I want those bloody morons by the end of the day!

Khanna nodded and left to implement the task. Viren moved towards Shivaay.

V: Shivaay aaj agar tum nahi hote toh Anu ko hum kho dete..

S: Please don't talk like that..She is my wife!

Shivaay hugged Viren and everyone smiled.

O: Shivaay we have to know why they tried to kidnap bhabhi!

V: Yes Shivaay..

Tej: Bacho..don't worry..I will take this in my hands! And Shivaay beta, please don't spoil your mood! These are the days you and Anika must be enjoying..And in this moment, you have to be her support!

Shakti: Tej bhaisaab bilkul theek keh rahe hai! Leave this matter to both of us!

Tej moved towards Shivaay and hugged him giving him support and warmth while Shakti caressed Shivaay's shoulder making him calm. Everyone smiled seeing their bond. Viren then slowly moved towards Anika. He sat on the bed next to her sleeping form. Everyone watched him and remained silent.

V: Cherry...Mein tujhe humesha protect karunga..Tumhara Viru hai na tumhare paas..Your superman will not let any harm touch you.

He held her hand in his hands and kissed her knuckles. Tears started to flow from his eyes seeing her in that state. A sudden fear gripped his mind. What if he did not reach there at the right time? The thought itself scared him. He then felt a hand on his shoulder.

V: Shivaay!

S: Your cherry is safe..Don't cry...Anu ko acha nahi lagega jab uska Viru aise sad rahega..And you know what she took a promise that I shouldn't let you cry! So please don't cry!

V: You know Shivaay, after ma left us I started to take care of her like my own daughter while she used to take care of me like my mother..Anu ko jab bhi dekhta hoon, mujhe ma ki yaad aati hai..Uske saath kuch bhi bura nahi hone dunga mein..

Shivaay nodded and smiled. Anika slowly got up and Shivaay helped her to sit properly. Viren adjusted pillows so that she can sit comfortably.

A: Shiv, Viru..I know tum dono bohot dar gaye ho..I am fine..Mere liye aap dono aise tensed mat ho!

She held both their hands while the both looked at her.

V: Anu..thodi der so jao na..Dekho you really week!

A: Abh mujhe aur nahi sona hai! I am very much tired taking rest!

The trio giggled. They knew Anika is trying to do because to lift their mood and both continued the flow.

V: You know Shivaay, I am feeling bad for you!

A: Kyu?

V: Arey he is going to marry the laziest person on this planet..So its obvious that I will be feeling bad for my brother in law! Bichara..

S: Abh kuch nahi kar sakte Viren...My destiny!

Anika's jaw dropped hearing to both of them.

A: Matlab tum dono yeh keh rahe hai ki mein bohot buri hoon...Iss duniya mein kisiko bhi meri parwah nahi hai!