55

Vadhera house is beautifully decorated in white and yellow colors for haldi ceremony. Anika is in garden and looking at decorations. Mahir moved towards her attending phone call.

M: Anu....She is coming here!

A: 110!

M: Kya 110?

A: I was counting you were saying the same dialogue for 110th time..Instead of eating my brain you can go to airport and bring her here right!

M: Yeh toh meine socha hi nahi..

A: That's the reason I call you monkey! Abh jao...Function shuru hone se pehle tumhari Bela ko leke aana!

M: Bye...mein jaa raha hoon!

A: Jaldi aa jana!

M: Theek hai meri ma!

Mahir left to airport to bring his girl friend and love. Anika giggled seeing his pagalpan. She continued to look after decorations. Jeevika and her family arrived Avinash welcomed them. Anika and Gauri were teasing Viren to the core as Viren should not see Jeevika and he is doing all those stunts to get a glimpse of her.

Aniri and Sonakshi took Jeevika to guest room and all the girls were helping Jeevika in getting ready. In a yellow and white lehenga, Jeevika looked ethereal.

Ani: Bhabhi..mujhe bhi ready hona hai..I will go to my room! Kuch chahiye toh mujhe bol dijiye!

Jeevika nodded.

Ani: Sona di...Jai kaha hai?

Sona: Mahir ke saath airport gaya hai..

Ani: Mein jaa rahi hoon...Jai ke kapde mere room mein hai!

G: Anu..Mein bhi aa rahi hoon!

Aniri moved towards Anika's room.

G: Anu..I am very much angry with you!

A: Meine kya kiya?

G: You were the first one I said about my love and you..

A: Tujhe kaise pata chala?

G: I heard you and di's conversation..I really wanted to talk to you but there was no time..

A: I am so sorry Ri! Yeh baat mein chupana nahi chahti thi! I love him and..

G: And..

A: He loves me back!

Gauri is about to scream when Anika placed her hand on Gauri's mouth.

G: He did?

A: Shiv confessed his feelings to me.

G: Yeh kab hua?

A: Sangeeth ke din!

G: Abh mein samjhi tum itni khush kyu thi uss din..Ek min..

Gauri held Anika's right hand and carefully observed it.

G: Anu..

Anika just blushed as Gauri saw Shivaay's name in her hands.

G: Tum toh badi chupa rustom nikli!

A: Shut up yaar!

Anika is blushing deeply.

A: Tum bhi kam hai kya? I know you had written Om's name in your hands!

Gauri smiled sheepishly.

G: Abh ready ho jao!

Anika nodded and took her dress and left to change. Meanwhile Gauri's naughty mind got activated when Anika's phone buzzed. She peeped into Anika's phone and there was Shivaay's message.